Pennsylvania law protects individuals who experience harm because of some else’s negligent actions. If you can prove that another party’s negligence injured you—be it in a car crash, a slip and fall, or some other type of accident—the responsible party may owe you compensation in a personal injury lawsuit. Personal injury accident victims may be able to recover compensation for damages ranging from medical bills to lost wages to pain and suffering.
If another party harmed you in an accident in Bucks County, a top injury attorney in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, from Cordisco & Saile LLC may be able to represent you. This could allow us to pursue compensation on your behalf in settlement negotiations or a personal injury lawsuit.
Our firm offers all Bucks County accident victims a chance to discuss their case in a free, no-obligation consultation with a member of our team. Call us today at (215) 642-2335. We may be able to represent you on a contingency basis.
We Handle a Variety of Personal Injury Cases
Cordisco & Saile LLC represents clients in a wide range of personal injury cases. Our practice areas include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Slip and falls
- Nursing home neglect
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Defective drugs
- Bar fight injuries and Assaults
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Workers’ compensation
These are not the only types of injury cases our firm takes on. If another party’s negligence injured you in any way, Cordisco & Saile LLC may be able to work for you.
We also represent surviving families in wrongful death cases. If another party’s negligence caused the death of your loved one, our firm can help you navigate the special rules that apply to a wrongful death lawsuit.
How We Support Our Clients
When you hire Cordisco & Saile LLC to represent you, we strive to be the best injury attorney in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, can get right to work on your case. They can:
- Immediately take over the communications and paperwork in your case.
- Answer your questions and give you legal advice.
- Design a legal strategy for your defense.
- Investigate your accident and determine who is liable for your injuries.
- Collect evidence that demonstrates the party’s liability.
- Collect evidence to prove the range and value of your damages.
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company of the responsible party.
- Take your case to trial and defend your rights before a judge, if necessary.
We can also conduct your case in compliance with applicable Pennsylvania laws.
Steps You Can Take Following an Accident
One of the most important things you can do after an accident is to see a doctor for an evaluation of your injuries. Even if you think your injuries are minor and will get better on their own within a few days or weeks, this is still an important step.
Seeing a doctor shortly after an accident can create evidence in your medical record connecting your injuries to the accident. This evidence may be useful later on in your personal injury case.
Other steps to consider after an accident include:
- Retaining evidence from the scene when possible and keeping all bills and documentation of your accident-related expenses.
- Complying with your doctor’s treatment program and keeping a journal of your pain and how your injuries impact your daily life.
- Refraining from posting about your injuries on social media, where your statements could be viewed by the opposition and used against you.
- Using caution when speaking about your accident with the responsible party’s insurance company.
Call Cordisco & Saile LLC for a free consultation on your case with a member of our team at (215) 642-2335. We can discuss your accident and your legal options to determine if we can help.
Recoverable Damages in a Personal Injury Case
The recoverable damages in each personal injury case are different. They depend on how you were injured, how severe your injuries are, and the accident’s impact on your life.
Generally speaking, personal injury accident victims may be able to recover compensation for their:
- Accident-related medical bills.
- Estimated future costs of medical treatment.
- Lost wages for the time they were unable to work during recovery.
- Reduced earning capability, if applicable.
- Property damage.
- Pain and suffering.
- Other non-economic damages.
Cordisco & Saile LLC can draw from a wide range of sources when compiling evidence for the value of your damages. In addition to medical receipts and financial documentation from your job, we may be able to consult with medical, economic, and vocational experts about your estimated future costs.
Time Limits to Act
If you are considering legal action for your injuries, it is important to understand what deadlines pertain to your case. In general, Pennsylvania imposes a two-year statute of limitations on personal injury and medical malpractice cases. There could be circumstances that alter the time limits in your case.
If you allow the deadlines in your case to pass, it could mean that the court dismisses your case, even if you have strong evidence in your defense. To discuss what specific deadlines apply to you, call Cordisco & Saile LLC today.
Cordisco & Saile LLC Provides Free Consultations
Cordisco & Saile LLC understands the stress and uncertainty that accompanies any type of accident. If you decide to work with us, an injury attorney in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, from our firm can take the legal burden off your shoulders from day one, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
To make our services accessible, Cordisco & Saile LLC represents accident victims on a contingency basis. In this type of arrangement, our clients do not pay us anything upfront. Instead, our attorney fees only come as a percentage of their settlement offer or court awards, if and when they win their case.
To get started with your free consultation with a member of our team, call Cordisco & Saile LLC today at (215) 642-2335.