Bicycle accidents often result in severe injuries for accident victims. Due to the lack of safety features, bicycle crash victims may face life-altering physical injuries. Many victims also suffer from fear, anxiety, and financial repercussions.
A bicycle accident lawyer in Yardley, PA may be able to help you recover compensation for your injuries. At Cordisco & Saile LLC, our team strives to help bicycle accident victims and their families recover financial compensation for their injuries.
If you suffered an injury after a bicycle accident, we can help you pursue compensation. Call us today at 215-642-2335 for a free bicycle accident case review.
Injuries You May Face After A Bicycle Accident
After a bicycle accident, medical expenses can quickly add up to thousands of dollars. You may be unable to work and take care of daily life while dealing with a severe brain injury, spinal cord injury, or even amputation.
While riding in a vehicle, such as a car, the frame offers some protection in an accident. Bicycles do not provide this protection, and the resulting injuries can be severe and even permanent.
Bicycle accident injuries can include:
- Severe brain damage
- Concussions or brain bleeds
- Back or spinal cord injuries
- Internal decapitation
- Broken or shattered pelvis
- Amputation of limbs
- Broken arms, legs, shoulders, or collarbone
- Road rash, from skidding on pavement
The long-term prognosis of severe injuries can be grim. You may take months to heal, or you may face life-long disabilities. Our goal is to recover the compensation you deserve to protect your financial future and allow you and your family to focus on getting better.
Damages You May Recover After Your Yardley, PA Bicycle Accident
Several damages may be available to you after your bicycle accident. Compensation can cover a wide range of expenses, including medical care, rehabilitation, and lost wages.
Depending on the details of your case, damages may include:
- Ambulance or life-flight transportation from the accident scene
- The cost of treatment, including surgeries, testing, and your hospital stay
- Plastic surgery or reconstructive surgery, if required
- Medication costs
- Assisted care facility, including inpatient rehab costs
- Outpatient rehabilitation, including physical or occupational therapies
- Future care costs
- Prosthetic devices, if needed
In addition to medical costs, you may face other expenses due to your injuries. Our injury lawyers often pursue compensation for:
- Mobility equipment
- The cost of making your home accessible after your injuries
- Lost wages from missing work
- Lost future wages if you are unable to work
- Loss of employment benefits, such as retirement savings and health care
You may also qualify to recover compensation for noneconomic damages. These are damages that lack a direct cost, such as the pain and suffering you endured, mental anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life.
Bicycle accidents can be devastating, both physically and emotionally. At Cordisco & Saile LLC, we fight for your right to recover compensation for all your injuries and damages. Our team has the experience you want on your side. Call us today at 215-642-2335 for a no-obligation case review.
The Role of a Bicycle Accident Attorney in Your Case
The days and weeks after a bicycle accident may pass in a blur. You may be hospitalized, in severe pain, and wondering if you will ever get your life back. Our team is ready to support you through this challenging time.
We take pride in offering all our clients the reliable, passionate legal care they deserve to fight for their rights. When you enlist our help, we will help in the following ways.
- Investigate Your Accident: We start by taking an honest look at the details of your accident. Our team will gather evidence, review reports, and speak with eyewitnesses to get a clear picture of your accident and resulting damages.
- Determine Liability: Our next step is to determine who to hold liable for your damages. Was the driver who hit you drinking? Did they run a red light? Was a third party involved? Answering these questions will help us determine who is responsible for your damages.
- Calculate All Your Damages: You may be facing thousands of dollars in medical bills, an inability to work, and even permanent disability. Our firm will calculate all of your losses so we can pursue full compensation.
- Fight For Your Rights: Insurance companies want to pay as little as possible. Sometimes, they use aggressive legal tactics to pay you less than a fair settlement. Our team fights for your rights and will negotiate for what you deserve.
The team at Cordisco & Saile LLC strives to help Pennsylvania bicycle and car accident victims get their lives back. Let us help you. Call 215-642-2335 to see how a bicycle accident lawyer in Yardley, PA can help.
Understanding the Statute of Limitations in Pennsylvania
After a Yardley, Pennsylvania bicycle accident, you have two years to file a lawsuit to recover damages, unless the victim is a minor. There are a few other situations that may extend the statute of limitations.
Speak with a bicycle accident lawyer today to understand how Pennsylvania’s personal injury statute of limitations may impact your bicycle accident case. We offer a free case review, call now at 215-642-2335.
Contact a Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Yardley, PA
We understand how traumatic the aftermath of a bicycle accident can be. Our team wants to make the legal process as painless as possible by offering clear, direct legal advice.
Our team has the experience and passion you want fighting on your side. You should not have to face the financial impact of an accident caused by another party’s negligent actions.
Call Cordisco & Saile LLC today at 215-642-2335 to discuss your legal options.