Do you visit Ocean City, New Jersey in the summer time? If so, beware. Ocean City has just passed a new law making it illegal to feed sea gulls. There is now a $500 fine if anyone is caught feeding seagulls. It has been reported that new law was passed to improve the quality or safety of storm water run-off. We have not seen a copy of the ordinance yet. We are not sure if a child can also be cited or a parent for their child’s actions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I still file a claim if my accident happened in bad weather?
- What’s the difference between murder and wrongful death?
- How much are my motorcycle accident injuries worth?
- Does a spoliation letter stop evidence destruction?
- What kind of background or security checks are bus drivers required to take before driving?