The title says it all. If you are considering working with an injury lawyer in Bucks County, you should not begin your case review until you have read the law firm’s Google Reviews. This feedback often proves invaluable when setting apart the good law firms from the less effective ones.
Our firm, Cordisco & Saile LLC, has more than positive Google Reviews. In fact, our clients are always sharing positive feedback with us. We hope that by understanding the power behind these reviews, you can select the injury law firm that is right for you.
What to Look for in a Positive Google Review
Two-word reviews do not give you much insight into partnering with a firm. Fake reviews are not helpful either. A well-founded review will have:
- The user’s name. Users must share their names when publishing Google Reviews. If you see a less than positive Google Review, click on the reviewer’s name. Here, you can see if they had positive or negative experiences with other law firms. You can also see if the reviewer is actually real and not an alias for a fake user.
- The reason for the review itself. A positive review will usually be backed by some sort of evidence. For instance, if someone had a positive experience, they will hopefully share the reason for that experience in their review. Look for specific issues that come up over and over, then ask yourself: “Would this affect my case?” Also, be on the lookout for super-specific issues that probably would not apply to you.
- A star rating. On Google Reviews, users can give businesses one to five stars, with one being the lowest and five being the highest. Keep in mind that users tend to think in extremes, meaning a firm might have a cluster of low reviews and a cluster of high reviews with little in between.
Check Out Other Reviewing Platforms
Google Reviews is not the only place where you can look up a law firm’s rating. You can also check out:
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB). Since 1912, this platform has helped consumers make informed decisions about hiring certain businesses. Here, you can see a law firm’s “grade,” how long it has been accredited, and if anyone has filed a complaint.
- Avvo describes itself as an “online marketplace for legal services.” It also reviews lawyers based on their successes, customer satisfaction, and practice areas.
- Yelp is for more than finding a good place to eat. You can also use it to find an injury law firm near you. Just like Google Reviews, this platform lets you read about various users’ experiences with a firm.
Why Are Customer Reviews So Important?
Over the decades that we have served injured people, our attorneys have encountered our fair share of unscrupulous law firms. We have seen inexperienced lawyers take on cases they cannot handle, and we have seen injury law firms charge exorbitant out-of-pocket fees.
By reading a law firm’s reviews before choosing a personal injury lawyer in Bucks County, you can:
- Learn the outcomes of cases similar to yours
- Get a “feel” of what it is like to partner with a firm
- Determine if you are a “good fit” for a particular firm
- Weed out lawyers who do not meet your needs
- Understand what you can expect from the legal process itself
Ask Yourself These Questions When Choosing a Law Firm
When deciding whether to partner with an injury law firm in Bucks County, ask yourself questions like these:
- What am I looking for in a legal team?
- Have I already filed my claim or lawsuit?
- How much experience do I want my lawyer to have?
- Has the law firm resolved cases that are similar to mine?
- What are my financial recovery options?
This is just a sampling of the questions you can ask yourself to improve your chances of finding the best possible fit.
Our Law Firm Has Positive Reviews Across Multiple Platforms
Cordisco & Saile LLC is a well-known law firm serving Pennsylvania. Here are some things to consider when deciding whether to partner with us.
We Have a Five-Star Rating on Google Reviews
Out of more than 40 client testimonials, we have a solid five-star rating on Google Reviews. Our clients have shared comments like these:
- “I had the best experience with Kevin Bradway and his paralegal, Joann. They both were always there for me when I needed them and always assisted in guiding me to make the best decision for me. I would highly recommend Cordisco & Saile to anyone in need of legal assistance.” ––Gina L.
- “I would recommend this firm to everyone who wants great legal representation! My experience at Cordisco & Saile was stellar in every possible way! The way they made me feel was like family. They were honest, kind, and responsive to all my questions and concerns.” ––Kevin B.
- “Mike and his team made a stressful situation I was dealing with into a piece of cake. They handled everything from start to finish with complete professionalism and 100% execution. They were very clear and precise on expectations and answered all my questions.” –William T.
We Have an “A+” Rating on the BBB’s Website
We are proud of our “A+” rating on the BBB website. Since we registered with the platform, we have received zero complaints about our service.
Our Lawyers Have High Ratings on Avvo
Attorney John F. Cordisco is one of our founding partners and just one of our lawyers registered with Avvo. He has a five-star rating out of 29 reviews, and Avvo gives him a 10/10 score.
Begin Your Free Case Review With Our Law Firm Serving Bucks County
If you were harmed in a collision, fall, or another situation, our team is ready to pursue compensation for your injury-related losses. We offer free case reviews where you can explore your legal options. Call us today at (215) 642-2335.