Morrisville, PA, located in Bucks County, is a town that lies on the Delaware River. Morrisville has long been known as a connection between Philadelphia, PA and Trenton, NJ, not only geographically but also demographically. The fact that Morrisville is a geographic connection means it suffers from a situation that increasingly more Philadelphia suburbs must deal with: overcrowded roads and seemingly constant traffic. Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer Michael L. Saile Jr., explains how the traffic situation in Morrisville, PA leads to many accidents.
- Distracted Driving: Distracted driving includes using your cell phone, eating and even making sure young children are happy in the car. Doing any of these things while driving can lead to a Morrisville distracted driving accident.
- Drunk Driving: Driving drunk impairs your vision, your judgment and your depth perception, among other things. Drunk driving accidents in Morrisville can lead to property damage, unnecessary personal injury or even death.
- Equipment Failure: Car parts are known to fail after a certain period of time or use. Make sure all the equipment on your car is in top shape to avoid a tire blowout, brakes stalling, or many other instances of equipment failure.
- Speeding: Even driving a few miles over the speed limit can increase your chances of getting into an accident. Be sure to obey the speed limit as well as the other signs and rules of the road in Morrisville, PA.
- Weather Conditions: Inclement weather can lead to Morrisville accidents for many reasons. Snow and freezing rain can make road surfaces slippery, while rain and thunderstorms can hamper visibility. Even a bright sunny day can lead to glare for drivers. Make sure to take the weather into account while you are driving.
Traffic congestion already present in Morrisville, PA and the driver frustration and impatience that come with it can exacerbate the factors above. In order to avoid Morrisville auto accidents, it is wise to avoid accident-causing behavior whenever you drive.
If you were injured in a Bucks County auto accident and you want to learn more about your legal options, contact the experienced Morrisville personal lawyers team of Cordisco & Saile LLC. We offer a FREE consultation as well as a FREE copy of our PA Car Accident Book.