Pain Management Accident Treatment | Doctors | Bucks County | Phila

If you or a loved one has been injured in a Philadelphia area accident, an excellent option for your pain management treatment, says Bucks County personal injury lawyer Michael L. Saile, Jr. may be treatment provided by:

  • a chiropractor
  • a massage therapist
  • a physical therapist
  • your family doctor



 Your Condition is Unique…Consult With Your Doctor On Best Treatment Plan For YOU


Depending on your specific injuries, you may even consider – or require – treatment by more than one doctor according to their area of expertise.  While chiropractors have a variety of practice philosophies, you may benefit from chiropractic care.  Often, accident injuries bring on inflammation of muscles and joints, which is somtimes a condition best treated by a physical therapist before graduating to chiropractic care.  Only a trained medical provider can provide you with the guidance necessary to properly treat your injuries.  It’s a good idea to get a recommendation for a Philadelphia or Bucks County chiropractor or physical therapist from your primary care physician or someone you know well who has been treated by a chiropractor for an accident injury. Chiropractic pain management treatment involves non-surgical treatment of disorders of the nervous and musculoskeletal systems. Usually, it involves manipulation of the spine and its surrounding structures.

A massage therapist is another alternative professional you can use for pain management treatment. By massaging the muscles, loosening the tension, you can also get pain relief from the common head, neck and back injuries that result from many Bucks County accidents. Similarly, physical therapists work to relieve muscle tension, but rather than utilize massage as a treatment technique, the doctor may assist you in a variety of muscle building exercises to aid your recovery.

Your family doctor is familiar with your personal medical record. By informing your doctor about your injury accident, he or she can monitor your symptoms and prescribe the appropriate medications for you, if necessary, and get you the medical testing and referrals to specialists that you might need. For example, sometimes you may experience pain or other disturbances like headaches or dizziness in the days after an accident. Because your family doctor routinely provides health screenings, he or she may notice differences in your well-being and address your treatment needs more quickly.

If you or a loved one needs pain management treatment, the PA accident injury lawyers  at Cordisco & Saile LLC suggest you consider one of these professionals, after consulting with your own doctor, of course. We will fight insurance companies to obtain the compensation you need to recover from your injuries. For more information, get our FREE PA Car Accident Guide written for people like you who have been injured in an accident and need to know more. Download the book instantly to your computer.