If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in a Pennsylvania or New Jersey tractor trailer wreck, you need to order this book! How to Maximize Your Pennsylvania Car Accident Case Before an Insurance Company Takes Advantage of You, written exclusively for PA and NJ accident victims by the Bucks County truck accident lawyers at Cordisco & Saile.This bookcontains everything YOU NEED TO KNOW before signing any paperwork, giving any statements, or agreeing to any settlements.
Devastating Pennsylvania and New Jersey truck crashes occur every single day. The best way to ensure you are not injured in a New Jersey or Pennsylvania truck crash is to never be involved in one. While this may not seem like a possibility since trucks are everywhere on the roadways, it is not as far-fetched as it sounds. By educating yourself and knowing the most dangerous acts of motorists in the vicinity of large trucks, you may greatly decrease your chances of ever being involved in an accident with a semi truck.
While the dangers of driving in “no-zones” have been pounded into motorists’ minds over and over, there are other dangerous acts – some even more dangerous than driving in “no-zones” – which have been identified bythe Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Motor Carriers (OMC). By never doing these 10 things, you could dramatically increase your safety in the vicinity of large trucks:
- Driving while distracted
- Pulling out in front of a truck, then braking
- Making abrupt maneuvers in front of a truck
- Driving or loitering in “no-zones”
- Passing unsafely without sufficient headway
- Turning unsafely without sufficient headway
- Crossing or pulling out in front of an approaching truck
- Merging improperly, including failure to allow a truck to merge
- Pulling in front of a truck and failing to sufficiently accelerate
- Squeezing to the right of a truck which is making a right turn
When you are driving in the vicinity of large trucks, take extra precautions. Remember back to this list and make every effort to ensure you do not commit any of these dangerous acts.
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in a New Jersey or Pennsylvania tractor trailer accident, contact Cordisco & Saile to schedule a free, complimentary consultation with a Pennsylvania truck accident attorney about your injury case.