You should not have to suffer the losses that follow accident-related injuries on your own. You can seek compensation from a liable party by filing an insurance claim or lawsuit. A personal injury attorney in Norristown can help.
We can investigate your case and fight for what you deserve. We can discuss your accident during a free, no-obligation consultation. You may discover you have more legal options than you thought.
We Fight for Fair Compensation for Accident Victims
Accident-related injuries can financially devastate a family. Along with immediate medical intervention, you may require months or years of treatment to reach your maximum medical recovery. You deserve to be made whole for this loss, along with others.
Our Norristown lawyers can pursue damages for:
- Diagnostic tests
- Ongoing care
- In-home aid
- Medical devices
- Home modifications
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Other out-of-pocket expenses
We will leave no stone unturned when accounting for your losses. Our legal team can reach out to your doctors and consult other experts to understand what fair compensation looks like in your case.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Norristown
Accidents can happen anywhere and under a variety of circumstances. We want to help as many victims as possible, so we handle different types of personal injury cases, including:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Slip and fall accidents
- Nursing home neglect
- Pedestrian accidents
- Defective drugs
- Defective medical devices
- Bicycle accidents
We can get to the bottom of what happened and identify a negligent party. Then, we can work to demonstrate how their actions or failures led to your injuries.
Proving the Four Elements of Negligence
To collect compensation, a lawyer from our firm can work to establish the four elements of negligence in your case. They can gather evidence to demonstrate another party’s liability, such as police reports and surveillance video footage.
Specifically, they can show how:
- Someone owed you a duty of care.
- They breached their duty of care.
- Their actions or failures led to your accident.
- The accident caused your injuries and losses.
If an insurer tries to shift the blame to you, we can counter their claims.
Our Firm Is Committed to Helping Victims and Their Families
Accidents change victims’ lives forever. They may never be able to enjoy the lifestyle they once did, and their families often have to shoulder the burden. We advocate for accident victims and their loved ones by putting our all into every case we handle.
We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Some of our case results include:
- $1 million for a driver who suffered severe neck and back injuries in a rear-end accident.
- $1.2 million for a motorcycle accident victim
- $1.33 million for a bus accident victim
When you work with us, you can rest assured that we will use all our resources to fight for fair compensation.
You Don’t Have to Risk Further Losses to Hire Our Attorneys in Norristown
We want you to feel comfortable and confident throughout the legal process. We take personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis, so injury victims do not have to worry about more financial risks.
We can start your case without collecting any upfront fees; we will only take a percentage of a settlement or verdict we win on your behalf.
Our Clients Rave About Their Experiences
Don’t take our word for it—see what some of our previous clients have to say about their experiences with our firm.
- “I had the best experience with Kevin Bradway and his paralegal Joann… I would highly recommend Cordisco and Saile to anyone in need of legal assistance.” -Gina Lewanowicz, May 1, 2021
- “Mike Saile is an intelligent, tenacious, trustworthy attorney who cares about the well being of his clients, as he vigorously represents their best interest… If you are searching for a highly effective, caring legal team, I highly recommend Mike Saile and his staff.” -Elizabeth O’Driscoll, April 1, 2020
- “Very professional, incredibly knowledgeable and extremely helpful! Exceeded my expectations… If you are looking for a good attorney, you just found one! Michael Saile and his entire staff are amazing!” -Evelin Nomm, December 10, 2017
Now, we want to see how we can help you and your family.
Keep Your Deadline in Mind
The sooner you start your case, the better. If you choose to take legal action against a liable party, you must meet a filing deadline. Under 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2), you generally have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. Some exceptions apply, but they are rare.
If you miss this deadline, you risk having the court dismiss your case entirely. Don’t let a negligent party get away with causing your injuries without a fight. When you complete your free consultation, we can begin working immediately to help you abide by any deadlines that apply to your case.
Seek Medical Attention Immediately
Make sure to see a doctor after your accident. Even if your injuries seem minor, latent symptoms may manifest later on. You don’t want a serious condition to catch you by surprise.
A doctor can prescribe a treatment plan so you can start your recovery. Medical documentation can also serve as evidence of your damages.
Cordisco & Saile LLC Is Ready to Help
You probably have many questions after suffering injuries in an accident. You deserve to know who is responsible and pursue fair compensation. During your free consultation, we can discuss your legal options and explain how our Norristown personal injury attorneys can help.
While you rest and recover, we can tackle the legal legwork. Call us at (215) 642-2335 as soon as possible.