Court Reporting Network (CRN) evaluation
· Alcohol Severity Index (ASI) assessment
· Alcohol Highway Safety School (AHSS) Program
· Intervention Program
· DUI Outpatient Treatment Program
Costs associated with these programs:
· Court Reporting Network (CRN) evaluation $ 50.00
· Alcohol Severity Index (ASI) assessment $140.00
· Alcohol Highway Safety School (AHSS) Program $200.00
· AHSS and Intervention Program $300.00
· DUI Outpatient Treatment Program $360.00
· Rescheduling fees of $35.00 are added for each missed appointment.
· Make-up fees of $35.00 for each class.
· Returned check fee of $35.00.
The author of this Law Blog, Bucks County PA & Mercer County, NJ criminal attorney, Michael L. Saile, Jr., Esq. of Cordisco & Saile LLC, Attorneys-at-Law practices both New Jersey and Pennsylvania criminal, traffic violations, and DUI/DWI/DAI law. Check out our website for DUI penalties. We handle all NJ Municipal Court cases including DUI in the following NJ Municipal Courts: Hopewell Township, Ewing Township, Trenton, Lawrence Township, Hamilton, Pennington, and other Mercer County, Burlington County, and Camden County, NJ courts. We also handle lower bucks county DUI and traffic violation cases in the following towns: Bensalem, Southampton, Richboro, Newtown, Levittown, Langhorne, Doylestown, Warminster, Trevose, Feasterville, Warrington, Bristol, Fallsington, Morrisville, Yardley, New Hope, Holland, Washington Crossing, PA, and other Bucks County courts. We handle DUI cases in Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery County, PA. We are located just outside of Philadelphia in lower Bucks County.