When choosing a Lehigh Valley injury lawyer, you should always read reviews online. A simple five-minute Google search can yield special insight into how a law firm operates, treats its clients, and secures results.
Google Reviews is a great place to start when determining if a particular attorney or law firm will meet your needs. However, there are dozens of other sites that can help you make an informed decision when seeking legal aid.
Why Are Reviews So Important When Hiring an Injury Lawyer in Lehigh County?
Reading reviews is important when choosing a lawyer because:
Previous Clients Are Generally Honest About Their Experiences
Any lawyer’s website will make promises to go above and beyond for your case. However, the truth may be revealed through past clients’ reviews. For example, they might tell you that a law firm that calls itself “reliable” actually neglects to answer phone calls and emails.
On the contrary, clients might share positive feedback that is not posted on the law firm’s website. Some platforms where clients may share their experiences include:
- Google Reviews
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Many law firms also have social media pages, such as Facebook and Instagram. You may be able to find even more information about what it is like to partner with that particular firm.
Repeat Problems Could Be “Red Flags”
While reading reviews, you might see similar complaints over and over again. Some of these complaints might not apply to your case or situation—however, some might. For instance, if a law firm fails to stay in touch with multiple clients, you can likely expect a similar experience.
You want to find the best legal advocate for your injury case. If the same issues keep arising on different reviewing platforms, you might consider researching another firm.
Previous Case Results Could Be Positive Indicators
You want a law firm that has resolved cases similar to your own. For instance, if you were harmed in a car accident, you want a law firm with a history of securing fair outcomes for car accident cases.
The better a law firm’s results, the more you can expect from your own case’s resolution. Positive outcomes mean more than million-dollar settlements—they also mean that a law firm has the time, knowledge, and resources to resolve your case to your satisfaction.
Things to Look for When Reading a Law Firm’s Reviews
When reading client reviews or going through a law firm’s website, look for:
- How long the firm has been in business. The longer a law firm has been operating, the more experience it has. The lawyers who work for the firm are likely familiar with local defense attorneys, courts, and judges.
- Whether the firm focuses on your practice area. If you were injured in a car accident, then you do not want a law firm that only handles nursing home abuse cases. You want a law firm that understands your situation and what steps should be taken to resolve it.
- Whether the firm offers a free case review. Some unscrupulous law firms will start charging rates from the very beginning. An honest law firm will listen to your story and explain your legal options at no cost or obligation—this is standard practice for most injury law firms. You should not have to pay anything unless your case succeeds or you officially partner with a lawyer.
“Red Flags” When Reviewing a Potential Law Firm
A prospective law firm might not be a “good fit” if:
- It has low reviews across multiple platforms, evidenced by a sizeable group of people
- Its website offers outdated or irrelevant information
- It doesn’t immediately respond to your request for a free case review
- It has formal complaints on authoritative websites, like the Better Business Bureau
Your first case review holds more weight than you think. If something feels “off” during your conversation, trust your instincts.
Our Law Firm Serving Lehigh Valley Gets Positive Feedback
If you are looking for a seasoned personal injury team in Pennsylvania, our team is ready to serve you. When reading our reviews, you will find that:
Our Former Clients Say Good Things About Us
Our clients are constantly posting positive feedback to Google Reviews and other platforms. We also encourage you to check out the client feedback on our website, so you can get an “up close and personal” look at what it is like to work with us.
We Have Decades of Experience
Our team is comprised of lawyers who have resolved hundreds (if not thousands) of cases. This experience gives us special insight into certain personal injury practice areas. We always know what to expect, too. There are very few challenges that we have not already encountered and resolved in the past.
We Have an “A+” Rating on the Better Business Bureau’s Website
The Better Business Bureau has one goal: to protect consumers from unscrupulous businesses. We currently have a solid “A+” rating on the organization’s website, which attests not only to our ethics but also our quality of service.
Connect with Cordisco & Saile LLC Today to Learn More
If you are searching for a Lehigh Valley injury lawyer and do not want to wade through dozens of reviews, look no further. Our team has a reputation for serving clients well and achieving fair outcomes. Call (215) 642-2335 today to begin your free case review.