Experience, results, and quality customer service make for a great injury lawyer in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Whether you have been injured in a car accident, slip and fall, or another type of incident, a lawyer from our team can provide the following services to help you recover compensation:
- We can assign monetary values to your damages, including non-economic losses like impaired quality of life and pain and suffering.
- We can determine who is liable for your losses and create a plan of action accordingly.
- We work on a contingency-fee basis, so you do not have to pay our attorney’s fees until the end of your case.
Continue reading to learn more about how our firm advocates for injured people and their families.
A Great Injury Lawyer Has Years of Experience
When considering legal representation, you want someone who has years of experience handling cases like yours. Their insight and knowledge could provide you with the following:
- Access to third-party consultants. A lawyer fresh out of law school may not have access to healthcare providers, accident reconstruction specialists, and other experts that could provide testimony to your case. A lawyer from our team who has built relationships with these specialists, however, would be able to gain access to their insights.
- Knowledge of the legal process. Any lawyer who passed the bar exam can recite the various stages of the financial recovery process. However, a lawyer who has undergone the process themselves can provide services that draw on their experience. They can use their prior experience to avoid any pitfalls that could impact your case.
- Professional certifications. Our personal injury lawyers are recognized by various associations, including the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Bucks County Bar Association, and the American Trial Lawyers Association. These memberships are a testament to our lawyers’ ability to fight for your rights.
Our law firm has been serving people for more than 30 years. During that time, we have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for people not only in Bucks County but throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey.
Our Winning Track Record Speaks for Itself
With all this information about our network of resources, knowledge, and certifications, we have hardly talked about the results we have netted for our clients.
We have secured the following outcomes:
- $2.47 million for a man who was injured in a motor vehicle accident
- $1.37 million for a man who was rear-ended by a teenage driver
- $1 million for a woman who suffered an array of injuries after being involved in a rear-end collision
- $275,000 for a woman who slipped and fell in a movie theater
All of these cases were settled outside of court, as most personal injury cases are. We are determined to help you recover compensation for your losses.
We Provide Quality Customer Service
Some claimants never actually meet with their lawyer directly. Instead, they meet with paralegals, case managers, and other representatives.
That is not the case when you partner with us. After deciding to work with us, you will work directly with one of our lawyers. They will answer your questions, update you on the progression of your case, and answer your messages in a timely manner.
We will also deliver services that meet your situation. We do not believe in one-size-fits-all approaches. If you need us to negotiate a settlement, we will go toe-to-toe with the insurer ourselves. If you need us to manage all communications with the involved parties, then we have no problem doing so.
Ask Yourself Some Questions When Considering Legal Representation
Only you can truly decide what makes a lawyer in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, great. Your case may come with unique circumstances that are unlike a case similar to yours.
Ask yourself the following while considering legal representation:
- Do you have the legal background to handle a case on your own?
- Do you know how to negotiate a settlement if the insurer rejects or undervalues your claim?
- Do you want someone to calculate the cost of your damages—even those that you have not incurred yet?
Our team can answer these questions and more.
Call Cordisco & Saile LLC for More Information About Our Team
Cordisco & Saile LLC has a team of lawyers that is ready to work on your case. Through an insurance claim or a lawsuit, we can recover compensation for your accident-related losses.
We have years of experience. We have recovered millions for injured claimants. And perhaps best of all, we provide quality customer service.
To begin a free case review and talk about your legal options, call (215) 642-2335.