Just driving alongside one of the large trucks that make their way through Bristol on 413, you can feel the size and weight difference of these massive vehicles. When a mistake is made and you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, you could wind up seriously injured.
These injuries do not go away anytime soon. You will most likely be faced with long-term care, long-term treatment requirements, and you might not ever get your life back to where it was prior to the auto accident. This could disrupt your family and work life. The person who sent life as you know it into a tailspin must be held responsible.
Finding the Responsible Parties in Your Bristol Truck Crash
Finding the person at fault for your crash is not as easy as it may seem. There are five parties who could be responsible for the truck crash that caused you so much pain.
- The driver – Perhaps the most obvious responsible party is the driver. If he used poor judgment or made a critical mistake, he is responsible for your injuries.
- The truck owner – Mechanical issues can sometimes lead to serious accidents. If the owner of the truck failed to keep it in good working condition, he could be held liable.
- The renter – The person who rented the truck might have had the duty of keeping it maintained. If so, and a maintenance error caused your crash, she might be at fault.
- The cargo loaders – Unsecured cargo can sometimes cause a collision. If the people who loaded the cargo made a critical mistake, they might be held liable.
- The manufacturer – Defective parts or errors during assembly could lead to mechanical issues with the truck. If that’s the case in your accident, the manufacturer could be to blame.
With so many different parties who might be liable for your collision, it is difficult to know who to go after to get the money you need to cover the costs of your injuries. Because of that, hiring a Bristol truck crash lawyer is critical.
At Cordisco & Saile LLC, I work hard to investigate the cause of your crash and bring the people responsible for causing you so much pain to justice. Call me to discuss your unique case, and let’s get to the bottom of who caused you so much pain and suffering.