If your loved one has sustained a fatal injury as the result of another person’s negligent actions, you may be eligible to seek compensation in a PA or NJ wrongful death case.
To learn more about your rights to compensation, order a FREE copy of How to Maximize Your Pennsylvania Car Accident Case Before an Insurance Company Takes Advantage of You, written for victims who have lost a loved one or have sustained serious injures in a Pennsylvania or New Jersey car crash.
As the loved one of someone who has suffered a wrongful death, you may be left in a circumstance where you have lost your spouse, parent or child. This void will leave you to suffer a substantial loss, whether from monetary support or loss of companionship. If you are the survivor of a decedent, you may be entitled to seek compensation for:
- Medical, funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of the decedent’s expected earnings between the time of the death and the expected retirement or death
- Loss of benefits, such as medical coverage and retirement plans
- Loss of inheritance
- Damages for the survivors’ pain and suffering
- Loss of care, support, protection, parental guidance, and companionship
This list does not include all circumstances or exclusions, which is why it is imperative to speak with an experienced Pennsylvania wrongful death lawyer. Contact Cordisco & Saile today to schedule a free consultation with a Bucks County wrongful death attorney today.