If you are looking for a car accident lawyer in Philadelphia, look no further than Cordisco & Saile LLC. Our team has been helping injured people in Bucks County and the surrounding area for more than 30 years.
We understand that the aftermath of a collision can be fraught with many challenges. Yet, you do not have to worry about seeking financial recovery on your own. With our team on your side, you will not even have to think about your legal matters.
Throughout your case, we will work for you on a contingency-fee basis. Payment for our help comes from the settlement we get for you. You owe us nothing unless your case comes to a successful resolution.
Many aspects of your car accident can be converted into dollars
Cordisco & Saile LLC can calculate the value of your case based on various aspects of your situation. You could even recover compensation for losses that do not have tangible dollar amounts.
Some of these expenses include:
- Pain and suffering
- Impaired quality of life
- Loss of consortium, companionship
We can also calculate the cost of your economic damages, meaning your losses that have financial values.
Recoverable damages include:
- Medical bills, including hospitalization, medications, and transportation to and from doctor’s appointments
- Lost wages, employee benefits, promotions, and bonuses
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage costs
- Funeral and burial costs, if applicable
Feel free to call us today and ask about what other damages you can hope to recover. Once we learn about your situation, we can start working on your case immediately. We will keep you updated throughout the entire process, as well.
Our car accident lawyer in Pennsylvania gets results
Deciding to hire a lawyer is not easy. However, while weighing your options, our team has results that speak for themselves.
Some of our success stories include the following:
- We recovered $2.4 million for a man who was rear-ended by an armored car. We were able to settle this case through mediation and a pretrial settlement conference.
- We secured a $1.37 million settlement for a man who a distracted driver rear-ended. We resolved this case through arbitration.
- We secured a $1 million settlement for a woman who was struck by another motorist. Even though the insurer initially lowballed her injuries, we were still able to negotiate a settlement to meet her healthcare needs.
These are just some of the outcomes we have secured for our clients.
Our successes have provided us with key insights into car accident cases
These cases were not without challenges. Even though these claimants faced complications with getting the money they deserved, we were still able to secure financial recovery on their behalf.
Some takeaways include:
- You typically do not have to go to court for a car accident case. However, we may file a lawsuit to show the other party that we are not playing games. Sometimes, this prompts their insurer to come forth with a fair settlement offer.
- We can manage the entire legal process for you. From negotiating a settlement to representing you in court, we have no problem doing everything we can to get you the money you need.
- We do not want to leave any expense unaccounted for in your case. Everything from your emotional hardships to your healthcare expenses can be included in your car accident claim or lawsuit.
We look forward to discussing the details of your situation with you. During your free case review, not only can you ask us about our legal experience, but we also want to know what you are expecting from the legal process. We will tailor our services to meet your needs.
Pennsylvania has a two-year statute of limitations
42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2) outlines the state’s statute of limitations. Each state has one. From the moment you are injured, the statute begins running on your case.
You generally have two years to file a lawsuit in Pennsylvania. Admittedly, while most cases do not go to court, filing your case within the appropriate deadline:
- Gives your lawyer ample time to collect evidence and build your case
- Prevents witnesses from leaving the state or otherwise becoming unavailable
- Prevents the courts from dismissing your lawsuit
Even if you think time has run out on your case, do not make any assumptions without talking to a lawyer. Sometimes, the state grants exceptions, one of which could apply to you. Cordisco & Saile LLC can determine whether any of those exceptions affect your case.
We can determine what caused your accident
After we file your claim, the liable insurer will ask us to prove the circumstances of your collision. This is not a problem for us. We can interview witnesses, talk to accident reconstruction specialists, and read the police report to make this determination.
We may find that one or more of the following contributors caused your accident:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Drowsy driving
- Road rage
- Failure to obey traffic signals
We can prove who caused your accident and pursue compensation from the liable insurance carrier.
Call us today to discuss your case for free
A representative from Cordisco & Saile LLC can take your call right now. During this conversation, you can learn more about the legal services our team provides.
We will help you with:
- Filing your claim or lawsuit
- Negotiating a settlement
- Collecting evidence
- Reviewing the statute of limitations
- Determining the monetary value of your case
- Understanding your legal options
By calling our team, you can learn more about how a car accident lawyer in Philadelphia can help you seek compensation. To start your free, no-obligation case evaluation, dial (215) 642-2335 today.