When residents suffer injuries in the Langhorne, Pennsylvania, area, many of them choose to receive medical care at St. Mary Medical Center, located on Langhorne-Newtown Road. If you are injured & receiving care at St. Mary Medical Center now, or if you or a loved one are waiting to see a doctor, it may be proactive to begin thinking about how you will pursue compensation for your injury. A Langhorne personal injury lawyer from Cordisco & Saile LLC can help.
Cordisco & Saile LLC is a client-centered law firm that treats clients like family. We are so confident we can help you that we never charge a fee until you get paid a settlement. To receive a free consultation with a member of our staff, call us at (215) 642-2335.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas in Langhorne, PA
No matter how your injury occurred, Cordisco & Saile LLC wants to hear from you so that we can determine how we can help. Our personal injury practice areas in Langhorne include:
- Car Accidents. If you suffered injuries after a car accident, we may be able to help you recover compensation for your expenses. No matter who caused the accident, we want to hear your story.
- Truck Accidents. We can fight for your right to fair compensation not only against the driver but the company that employs them and even the truck manufacturer.
- Slip and Fall. These injuries, whether they happen on public or private property, can be the fault of the property owner or manager. Owners take on a duty of care when they invite others to their property and are required to fix any potentially harmful conditions. If we can prove negligence on the part of the property owner, we can seek to recover the cost of your damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Pennsylvania law states that motorcycles must be treated as any other vehicle. If you were hit by a car, truck, or SUV while on a motorcycle, we can help determine if the driver of the other vehicle was liable and seek to recover compensation from their insurer.
- Bicycle Accidents. Motorists must always keep four or more feet from a bicyclist. If they neglected to do that, we will help you hold accountable the driver who injured you while you were bicycling.
- Nursing Home Neglect. If your elderly loved one has been a victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, we can seek damages from the individual caregiver or larger facility.
- Workers’ Compensation. Our Langhorne personal injury lawyers can also help you recover compensation for an on-the-job injury.
If you have been injured & receiving care at St. Mary Medical Center, consider the nature of your injuries. If you have been injured due to another party’s negligence, we can help. Our legal team can gather all relevant evidence needed to assign liability to whoever is responsible for your injuries. We can file all paperwork to the appropriate offices so that you can meet all statute of limitations deadlines. Our job is to fight for your right to fair compensation. Your job is to get better.
Call Us Today for a Personal Injury Case Evaluation in Langhorne, PA
If you are currently receiving medical care at St. Mary Medical Center on Langhorne-Newtown Road Langhorne, PA 19047, the personal injury lawyers at Cordisco & Saile LLC want to hear from you. We are eager to meet you and your family and discuss how we can support you during this difficult time. For a free consultation, call our Langhorne office today at (215) 642-2335.