No matter what kind of work you do, no matter what your passions may be, and no matter what background you come from, nobody has time to be sidelined with a debilitating injury. When the negligence of another party injures you, it can quickly escalate and consume your life. Between mounting medical bills, strained personal relationships, chronic pain, loss of wages, and more, serious injuries can make your future seem uncertain.
Depending on the unique circumstances surrounding your accident, a personal injury claim may be a viable opportunity to get a second chance after a serious accident. Here at Cordisco & Saile LLC, our personal injury attorneys in Newtown will fight to protect your right to compensation and work to hold the defendants responsible for their negligent actions. When you receive a settlement in a personal injury case, you can use the money for many of the current hurdles in your life, including:
- Allowing you to take off work until you recover from your injuries
- Making up for lost wages
- Compensating for loss of future employment
- Paying medical bills
- Replacing damaged property resulting from the accident, including vehicles and electronics
- Helping compensate you for any pain and suffering accrued from your accident
- Awarding damages for any strained relationships that resulted from your injuries
- Paying for your ongoing care
- Allowing you to afford important medications
- And more
Our personal injury attorneys in Newtown have spent years representing personal injury cases in virtually every field imaginable. No matter what type of accident you were involved in and no matter what kind of injuries you received, our attorneys will carefully examine your case and build your argument for compensation. At the end of the day, nobody has the right to bring their negligence into your life and destroy your livelihood in the process. To find out more about how our attorneys can help protect your right to compensation, or to ask any legal questions that may be on your mind, call Cordisco & Saile LLC today at (215) 642-2335 for your free consultation.
Factors to Consider in Personal Injury Cases
Wherever there is an injury, there may be the potential for a personal injury case. By contacting a personal injury attorney in Newtown, you may be able to get a better understanding of what your legal case may entail. Even if you are not sure if your case would qualify for a personal injury suit, you can always reach out to an attorney to have them answer any underlying questions you may have.
As each case is unique and viewed independently of any past cases, there are some important factors to consider, such as:
- Premises liability
- Who was legally at fault in your case
- Any mitigating factors that may affect your case, such as if the other party was intoxicated, distracted, or otherwise under the influence either before or during the accident
- Whether you were intoxicated or otherwise distracted at the time of the accident
- Whether or not you were breaking the law at the time of the accident, including trespassing and jaywalking
- Determining if any of your pre-existing conditions may have caused any of your symptoms
- Whether the act was motivated by a criminal act on the part of the defendant and if that had anything to do with it
- And more
While some of these factors may not ultimately come into play during your case and possible trial, it is important to sit down and think about certain things that may have played a role in the accident. Ultimately, the legal world can be quite confusing. A personal injury attorney can help you sort through your case, so you can focus on your recovery and spending time with your loved ones.
Here at Cordisco & Saile LLC, we have worked alongside countless clients to help protect their right to compensation when another party’s negligence injured them. To find out more about our legal services and to get your free consultation, call a personal injury attorney in Newtown today at (215) 642-2335.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury cases can happen anywhere at any time, which is what makes them so scary. Wherever there is a party acting recklessly in any fashion, there is an individual who is put in harm’s way for no good reason. These types of cases can include, but are not limited to:
- Car accidents
- Pedestrians getting struck by vehicles
- Acts of violence
- Negligent security
- Defective products
- Slip and fall cases
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Accidents in the workplace
- Defective construction accidents, including poor structural integrity resulting in injuries
- And more
Newtown Personal Injury Attorneys on Your Case
If you are looking for a personal injury attorney in Newtown, the team of attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC would love to speak with you. Personal injury cases can sometimes be confusing for individuals who have never trained in the legal field, which is why turning to a team of lawyers is always an option. Together, our attorneys will work with you, so this injustice does not go unpunished.
The saddest part is that if everybody exercised common sense and proper public safety practices, there would be far fewer personal injury cases. Even as lawyers, we would prefer it this way. Unfortunately, people manage to endanger the lives of others every day by not thinking about the consequences of their actions.
When you hire one of our personal injury attorneys in Newtown, they will get started as soon as possible to begin building your case. To help prove your case and potentially get you compensated, your attorney will gather video surveillance, obtain medical records, interview eyewitnesses, call upon accident reconstruction experts, and more. To learn more about what we do here at Cordisco & Saile LLC, call today at (215) 642-2335 for your free consultation.