If you’ve been injured as the result of someone else’s negligence or reckless behavior, you deserve to hold them accountable. Our personal injury attorney in Willow Grove can help you fight for the financial compensation you and your family need and deserve after an accident.
At Cordisco & Saile LLC, we pride ourselves on our dedication to fighting until the end. Our team is nationally recognized and the winner of multiple awards. Our commitment to serving residents of New Jersey and Pennsylvania has resulted in millions of dollars in recovered damages.
Damages you may be able to claim
If your injuries were caused by someone else’s negligence, you are legally entitled to financial compensation that accurately reflects the losses you’ve suffered.
These losses can and should include both economic and non-economic damages.
Recoverable damages include
- Medical expenses: Doctor visits, trips to the emergency rooms, hospital stays, surgeries, medications, rehabilitation services, and more
- Lost income: Past, present, and future loss of income resulting from an ability to work and reduction in earning capacity as a result of an inability to return to work in the same capacity as before the accident
- Mental anguish: Pain and suffering, depression, anxiety, reduced enjoyment of life, an inability to perform or enjoy daily activities, and more
- Out-of-pocket expenses: Costs of transportation to and from medical appointments, in-home medical care, home and car modifications required as a result of your injuries, and more
- Wrongful death compensation: Funeral and burial costs, loss of companionship, loss of guardianship, loss of inheritance, pain and suffering, and more
We will know what to look for when investigating your accident. Once the evidence has been collected, a Willow Grove attorney from our firm will be able to determine and fight for the true value of your case. From there, our personal injury lawyer will act as your advocate and fight for every dollar you deserve.
Types of personal injury cases we handle
You may be unsure if you have a case for compensation, and we can clarify if you do and how much your damages may be worth.
We take on an array of personal injury cases, including:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Vehicle collisions
- Construction site accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
While the specifics vary from case to case, personal injury law encompasses any instance wherein you suffer a preventable injury as a direct result of another party’s negligence or recklessness.
These injuries can include broken bones, pulled and torn muscles and ligaments, head and neck injuries, blunt force trauma injuries, and more.
Determining if you have a case
A personal injury attorney in Willow Grove can review your case to determine whether you have a viable personal injury or wrongful claim. In both instances, personal injury and wrongful death, your attorney will need to meet the criteria for viable claims.
Criteria your case must meet
- Duty of care: The responsible party had a reasonably understood duty to ensure your safety.
- Breach of duty: The at-fault party failed to uphold this duty and behaved in a way that any reasonable person would describe as negligent or reckless.
- Causation: This behavior directly contributed to or caused the physical, emotional, and financial damages you’ve experienced.
- Financial loss: The injuries you’ve sustained resulted in a quantifiable amount of financial expenses that you were forced to cover.
You didn’t cause your injuries, and you deserve to focus on your recovery and your family—not a legal battle.
Deadlines for filing a lawsuit
Under Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes Title 42 Section 5524, victims are given two years from the date of the accident or the date of a loved one’s death to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
At first glance, this window seems like more than enough time, but cases can prove complex, and investigations can take months. Our firm can help you get started today.
Access a free case review
Victims have the right to pursue legal remedies on their own, but securing legal counsel can help you focus on your physical recovery. You have suffered enough. Don’t add the stress of a prolonged legal battle to your list. Let an attorney from our firm handle the legal fight so you don’t have to.
Actions a personal injury attorney with our firm will take on your behalf
- Handle all communication with the at-fault party and their insurance company
- Handle all requests for documentation from the other party’s insurance adjuster
- Conduct a comprehensive investigation into the events leading up to your injury to determine the cause and establish liability
- Collect and preserve evidence to support your claim and bolster your case
- Consult relevant experts to secure critical testimonies
- Calculate your damages to determine the true value of your case
- File your case and negotiate on your behalf
- Bring your case in front of a judge if a fair agreement can’t be reached through negotiation
At Cordisco & Saile LLC, our team of personal injury lawyers has earned over 200 five-star ratings and reviews from previous clients. We pride ourselves on communication and service.
Get started on your case
Call (215) 642-2335 to speak with a member of our team free of charge. We will review your case, answer any questions you have, and guide you on how to most effectively move forward with your case.
From there, we operate on a contingency-fee basis. This means we collect nothing until you win. Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Put your financial future in hands that care.