If you’re looking for a personal injury law firm in Mercer County, New Jersey, look no further. Cordisco & Saile LLC advocates for injured claimants. Whether you or a loved one suffered harm from a collision, fall, or another incident, we’re ready to manage your case.
We understand that you have a lot of financial concerns right now. That’s why we offer help on a contingency-fee basis. In this arrangement, our fees come from your settlement—not your personal savings. We also offer free case reviews where we can discuss your options.
It costs you nothing out of pocket to partner with our New Jersey law firm
Cordisco & Saile LLC works on a contingency-fee basis, so:
- Our clients pay nothing out of pocket for our help. We take our attorney’s fees from their settlements or court awards.
- You don’t pay anything for your no-obligation case review.
- You’ll understand your payment plan and agree to it in writing.
- If your case doesn’t succeed, you pay nothing.
- We finance each of your case’s obligations, from consulting to its filing fees.
You can learn more about our payment arrangement when you give us a call.
We manage these practice areas in the Garden State
We’ve recovered millions for people injured in these situations:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Slips and falls
- Instances of nursing home abuse
- Premises liability accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
We also help families that have lost loved ones.
We’re ready to pursue compensation for your injury-related losses
We believe compensation should account for your past, present, and future injury-related losses. Financial recovery may include:
Your healthcare expenses
A serious injury can generate thousands––even millions of dollars in medical expenses. We will seek reimbursement for:
- Emergency transportation
- Doctors’ visits
- Physical therapy
- Mental health services
- Diagnostic exams, such as imaging scans
Lost employee-related benefits
While recovering from serious injuries, you shouldn’t have to push yourself to attend work. Now, you should focus on getting better. While you take time off work and rest, we will seek lost:
- Freelance contracts
- Performances and “gigs”
We will also seek recovery for loss of future earning capacity. This expense pays for any harm to your earning power.
Pain and suffering and inconvenience
A lot of potential clients often ask us what “pain and suffering and inconvenience” accounts for. It reflects your emotional and physical trauma after getting hurt. Factors that contribute to your pain and suffering’s value include:
- Your working ability
- The severity of your condition
- What it means to reach maximum medical improvement
- Your financial losses
- Your quality of life
- Your mobility
Various non-economic damages
Pain and suffering and inconvenience is considered a “non-economic damage,” meaning it doesn’t come with an inherent dollar value. Its value depends on your situation.
There are other types of non-economic damages you can pursue aside from pain and suffering and inconvenience. These damages include:
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Mental anguish
Wrongful death-related expenses
If you lost a loved one, we’re deeply sorry. While you celebrate your loved one’s life and achievements, we will pursue your loved one’s:
- Pain and suffering
- Final healthcare expenses
- Loss of income
We may seek other losses than those listed above, depending on your situation.
We’ve recovered millions for personal injury claimants in New Jersey
Check out some of our previous case results:
- Our client suffered serious injuries after being struck by a distracted driver. Initially, the liable insurance company only offered $85,000. Once we took our client’s case to arbitration, we recovered more than $1.3 million.
- Our client was rear-ended while waiting patiently at a red light. When the insurance company denied her case, we filed a lawsuit against the at-fault party. Before the trial began, we secured a $1 million settlement.
- Our client was settling into her seat at a movie theater when a slippery substance caused her to fall. She required several surgeries and developed mental health complications, too. We recovered $275,000 for her hardships.
We encourage you to take prompt legal action
New Jersey limits how long you have to seek compensation through a civil lawsuit. You generally have two years from the date of your accident or loved one’s passing to file.
By partnering with a lawyer, they can do more than file your case within the applicable deadline; they can also gather time-sensitive information to support your right to compensation. The sooner you connect with Cordisco & Saile LLC, the sooner we can get started on your case.
Begin your free case review with our Mercer County, New Jersey law firm today
Are you ready to start pursuing compensation for your injury-related losses? If so, our team is ready to start championing your rights. To start your free case review, dial (215) 642-2335.