After suffering an injury in an accident that was another party’s fault, you have the right to seek compensation for damages. However, you may be unsure how to proceed.
The team at Cordisco & Saile LLC is ready to help. Our personal injury lawyers serving Flourtown will stand by your side throughout the process. We will keep you informed about your case every step of the way, treating you with the respect that you deserve.
How our personal injury team can serve you
As your legal representatives, you can rely on us to manage your case thoroughly and efficiently. Examples of the services we can do for you include:
- Gathering evidence: This evidence might include the incident report, medical records, your testimony, as well as witness and expert testimony, photos of your injuries, and photos and video of the accident scene.
- Identifying liable parties: If your accident was preventable, then someone must be held accountable. Your case is invalid if you cannot prove that another party failed to provide a safe environment for you, which ultimately caused your damages. Note that there can be more than one liable party in injury cases.
- Handling communication: Talking to your insurance company and the other party’s representatives is a lot to track. Leave it to your lawyer to manage all communication with all involved parties on your behalf.
- Negotiating a settlement: One of the ways insurance companies increase their profits is by reducing the settlement amounts they pay to accident victims. You should not expect the insurer to give you the fairest possible settlement without a fight. Your lawyer can work to get you the compensation you are entitled to receive. If they cannot agree on an amount, we can take your case to trial.
Earning the largest possible settlement amount
Our past clients know how hard we fight against insurance companies that do not want to pay the settlement amounts they should. You can count on us to do the same for you.
We have won multiple six- and seven-figure awards for clients in the past. The potential amount we could win for you will depend on the particular facts of your case.
How we combat the efforts of insurance companies to try to reduce awards
Without representation from our personal injury lawyer team in your Flourtown accident case, you may find that the insurance company will start to accuse you of a number of faults, using those accusations to attempt to reduce the settlement amount they will offer to you. Some of these accusations may include:
- Assigning fault: The insurer may try to say that you were partially or totally at fault for the accident. If they can prove this, you will potentially lose a portion of the award you could receive, or you could lose the entire amount. We will use the facts in the case to counteract the insurer’s claims and help you receive the largest possible award.
- Injury severity: Insurance companies sometimes will tell victims the injuries they are claiming are not as serious as the victim believes. If you have less serious injuries, the insurer can try to reduce the amount of the settlement. We will interview your doctors to determine how your injuries will affect your life going forward.
- Injury origination: Another technique insurers use to try to prevent paying large settlements is to claim your injuries happened elsewhere, and you are blaming the accident. We will study your past medical records and interview doctors and witnesses to the accident to prove your injuries occurred in the accident.
- Long-lasting effects: Part of the judgment in a personal injury case might involve a pain and suffering award. This should be an award that reimburses you for the way your life will change in the future because of your injuries. The Cordisco & Saile LLC team will talk to you, your friends, and your family to learn more about how your injuries have affected your life.
We will seek a settlement for many different items
When seeking an award from the insurance company after your accident, you can receive payment for a variety of items related to your case. Some of those items include:
- Medical bills for emergency care
- Medical bills for ongoing care
- Prescription medications
- Physical therapy appointments
- A stay at a rehabilitation facility
- Equipment to help with mobility
- Wages you could not earn after the accident
- Wages you will not earn in the future because of lingering injuries
- Any reduction in your quality of life
- Any inability to enjoy the same activities you did before the accident
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Disability or disfigurement
Helping you receive the award amount you deserve
State law in Pennsylvania does not specify an exact amount that the victims will receive after a personal injury accident. Because we have worked on personal injury cases in the past, we can help you determine the proper amount to request for an award in your case. We will always tailor our approach to the specific nuances of your case.
We work on a contingency-fee basis
You did not do anything wrong, as the other party caused the accident and your injuries. Yet, some insurance companies can make you feel like you did something wrong.
We hate to see insurance companies treating victims poorly. The team at Cordisco & Saile LLC understands the frustration you may feel in this situation. While we are fighting to help you receive the largest possible settlement, we also will provide the compassionate care you deserve.
As soon as you choose to hire us, our team of Flourtown personal injury lawyers is ready to begin working on your behalf, investigating the facts in your accident. Call us today at (215) 642-2335 for a free consultation. Should you hire us, we will not charge you anything unless and until you win compensation.