After someone makes an error that leads to your injuries, you could have the right to seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our personal injury lawyers in Norristown are ready to stand up for your rights, seeking the fairest possible settlement from the insurance company.
We have won multiple six and seven-figure injuries for our past clients. You can count on our team at Cordisco & Saile LLC to fight as hard as we can to win the largest possible settlement for you.
Understanding how we can help with your case
The other party’s insurance company is going to have multiple lawyers and adjusters on its side, especially if they have to pay a significant settlement because of your injuries. By hiring our team to represent you, you can level the playing field.
We can perform many tasks for you, including:
- Negotiating with the insurance company on your behalf
- Consulting eyewitnesses and expert witnesses
- Ensuring the insurance company treats you with the respect you deserve
- Studying the facts in the case to show that the other party was completely at fault
- Determining the best amount to request for a recovery
- Providing advice on how to proceed in the case
- Keeping the case on track and meeting all deadlines
- Communicating with you every step of the way
In the aftermath of an accident in which you suffered an injury, it can feel like a lonely situation. You can count on us to remain by your side throughout the legal process. Should the case go to trial, we will represent you in court too.
We do not receive payment if we do not win a settlement for you
When you choose to hire us, you will not owe us any money upfront. We know that you may be facing a difficult financial situation, and we do not want to add to your burdens in this area.
We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means the fee for our work comes from a percentage of the final settlement amount in the case. If we do not win a judgment for you, you do not owe us anything.
Types of damages you can receive
As part of the case, we can help you win awards for many different items, including:
- Medical bills: You can receive reimbursement for any medical bills related to the accident and your injuries, including emergency and ongoing care.
- Loss of wages: If you are unable to work because of your injuries, you can seek reimbursement for these wages as part of the judgment. This can include wages you will not be able to earn in the future because of ongoing injury complications.
- Pain and suffering: If you have ongoing pain or a reduction in quality of life because of your injuries, we can help you request a financial award that reflects these issues.
Always follow your doctor’s advice in your case
After suffering injuries in a personal injury accident that was not primarily your fault, you will need to see a doctor to have your injuries diagnosed. You may need emergency care or multiple surgeries from multiple doctors, depending on the severity of your injuries.
Eventually, though, you should have at least one doctor who works with you on your health plan going forward. You need to make sure that you follow this plan closely, attending all appointments and completing physical therapy sessions.
If you do not follow your doctor’s orders, the insurance company could accuse you of falsifying the severity of your injuries. It may then attempt to reduce the settlement amount it will offer.
We can help you learn about all of your medical care options
If you are frustrated with the progress of your medical care, you should ask for a referral to another doctor (rather than ignoring the doctor’s orders). Our personal injury lawyer team can help you determine all your options for medical care, using the successes our past clients have had when facing similar injuries to help you find the best doctors for your care.
How you know if you have a personal injury case
Personal injury cases cover a wide range of situations and types of accidents. Some of the accidents that could lead to personal injury cases include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall on someone else’s property
- Worksite accidents
Other types of accidents also could lead to a personal injury case. If your loved one died as a result of the accident, you may have the right to seek a judgment in a wrongful death case.
Seeking representation for your personal injury case
In your personal injury case, you will need to be able to show that the reckless or negligent behavior of the other party caused your injuries. If you are unsure whether your situation qualifies for a personal injury case, you will benefit from contacting Cordisco & Saile LLC for assistance.
Our Norristown team is ready to handle your personal injury case. We will give you the representation you deserve. Our primary focus when representing you is to help you receive a fair settlement in your case.
We are ready to represent you and provide advice as soon as you choose to hire us. Call Cordisco & Saile LLC at (215) 642-2335 today for a free review of your case. Even though we give you advice, the final decisions in the case always belong to you.