If you or a loved one was injured due to negligence, the team at Cordisco & Saile LLC can fight to secure the cost of your injury-related losses. One of our Willow Grove injury lawyers can work to prove fault, determine liability, and take legal action on your behalf.
Handling a personal injury claim or lawsuit should be the last thing on your mind right now. As you recover from your injuries, we can assign an attorney to your case to represent you through every step. Before we begin, a member of our team can answer any questions you have and discuss your potential case during a complimentary case evaluation.
What will my settlement include?
We will fight for a settlement that accounts for your injury-related losses, including:
We can use your bank statements, credit card transactions, invoices, and receipts to determine the cost of your economic damages. These expenses and losses may include:
- Medications, surgeries, hospitalization, and other medical costs
- Lost wages, tips, commissions, and bonuses
- Diminished future earning capacity, including missed promotional opportunities
- Property damage costs, like fixing or replacing your car
- Childcare costs, if your condition prevented you from looking after your children
- Modifications to your family home, like adding wheelchair ramps and shower rails
You could also recover funeral and burial costs, depending on your situation.
These losses do not come with pre-determined financial values. Our team will need to look at the specifics of your case to determine how much you can recover. The following are examples of non-economic damages:
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring, disfigurement, and disability
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of consortium
You could also recover damages for emotional anguish if you developed anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) because of your accident.
Our injury lawyers in Willow Grove handle many practice areas
Our team at Cordisco & Saile LLC handles dozens of practice areas. Some of these fields include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Instances of medical malpractice
- Defective products
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Slip and falls
- Dog bites
- Premises liability incidents
- Birth injuries
Our team consists of lawyers that belong to state-recognized organizations. One of our founding partners, John F. Cordisco, served as a Pennsylvania state legislator for six years. He and his legal team have recovered millions for injured people since 1979.
When you entrust us with your case, you can rest assured that it is in good hands.
Our team’s successes
Here are some awards that our attorneys have recovered for our clients:
- We won $2.47 million for a client who was rear-ended by an armored truck. We were able to secure this settlement through pretrial negotiations.
- We secured $1.37 million for a client after a motorist who was texting while driving caused their injuries. Initially, their insurer offered $85,000. However, we were able to get a much higher settlement through litigation.
- We won $1 million for a client who suffered multiple injuries in a motor vehicle collision. When the insurer did not offer a fair settlement, we filed a lawsuit. During the discovery phase, we were able to reach an agreement.
Each of these cases came with its own challenges—all of which we tackled. Our Willow Grove injury attorneys can overcome the hurdles present in your case, as well.
Pennsylvania has a statute of limitations on personal injury cases
The statute of limitations controls how long you have to file your lawsuit. The following deadlines could apply to your circumstances:
- You typically have two years to file your medical malpractice lawsuit depending on when you discovered your injury, per 40 Pa. Stat. § 1303.513.
- You generally have two years from the date of your accident to file a personal injury lawsuit, per 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524.
- According to the above statute, you have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit starting from the date of your loved one’s passing.
Different filing deadlines may apply to your situation. Our law firm can determine the right one and file your case within that timeframe.
What should I know about my case before we get started?
We want you to understand your legal options moving forward. We will provide you with regular updates about your case’s progression and explain what measures could serve your interests.
Here are three things that you should know about the financial recovery process:
Most cases settle through negotiations
We will likely be able to settle your case outside of court. This could have the following benefits for you and your family:
- You would not have to deal with the stress of testifying in front of a judge.
- You could receive money faster through a settlement.
- You would not have to pay for consultants to testify on your behalf.
In the past, we have filed lawsuits to show insurance companies that we are serious about recovering compensation. After learning of our intentions, this sometimes compels them to settle.
Your medical documentation is important
The information you get from your doctor serves a crucial role in your case, as you will need to prove that you were injured to recover damages. Some pieces of information that we can get from your healthcare provider include:
- Imaging scans
- Diagnostic reports
- Photos of your injuries
- The names of your medications
- Your lab test reports
We can also use written testimony from your doctor to validate your claim.
We work on a contingency-fee basis
Do not worry about hourly rates, upfront fees, or retainers with our team on your side.
You do not have to pay us anything to handle your case. We only take payment at the conclusion of your case and only if we get compensation for you.
Call Cordisco & Saile LLC to get started
If you would like to learn more about working with a personal injury, medical malpractice, or car accident attorney in Willow Grove, you can connect with our team today for free. To discuss your case with a representative from our staff, call (215) 642-2335.