Personal Injury Lawyer in Bethlehem
An unexpected accident can change the course of your life forever. When someone else is responsible, they should be held accountable for the injuries and suffering they cause. You deserve a fierce advocate in your corner as you fight for the compensation you deserve, which is why you shouldn’t hesitate to call the Bethlehem personal injury lawyers at Cordisco & Saile LLC for help.
We’re award-winning trial attorneys who have helped victims of car accidents, workplace accidents, slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice, and other acts of negligence recover millions in life-changing financial settlements and jury awards. With over 250 five-star ratings from past clients, our client satisfaction is unparalleled.
Why Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer After an Accident in Bethlehem?
Fortunately, you don’t have to. And in fact, hiring a personal injury attorney in Bethlehem is one of the best things you can do after you get hurt.
- You’ll give yourself the opportunity you need to focus on what’s most important: getting better.
- You’ll level the playing field and give yourself the edge you need to win.
- Injury victims who hire lawyers win their cases more often and tend to get higher settlements and verdicts.
- Insurance companies will have experts working for them, and your lawyer will make sure you’ve got experts on your side, too.
- You won’t have to worry about paperwork, court filings, conversations with adjusters or other parties, or any aspect of your claim for damages.
- Your lawyer will handle your case on your behalf from start to finish.
We Handle All Personal Injury Cases
Traffic accidents are quite common near Bethlehem, with roughly 18 crashes reported every day in the region. Insurance companies handle claims every day. They will not have your best interests at heart and will not make the claims process easy for you. In order to give yourself a leg up, it’ll be important to enlist the help of a qualified and experienced Bethlehem car accident attorney.
Large commercial trucks, including big rigs, semi-trucks, and tractor-trailers, log millions of miles as they haul goods across the Keystone State. Truck drivers can easily become fatigued or distracted behind the wheel, putting themselves and other motorists on the road at risk. When there’s an accident that involves a large truck, it’s the occupants of smaller vehicles that suffer the worst consequences. You deserve a truck accident attorney who will be aggressive in pursuit of compensation from all liable parties – from the negligent trucker to the trucking company and manufacturers.
Drivers aren’t always happy sharing the road with motorcyclists in Bethlehem. They may drive aggressively and create a dangerous situation for themselves and the rider. To add insult to injury, those drivers may then attempt to blame the motorcyclist for a wreck. Don’t let other parties push you around after a life-changing motorcycle crash. Hire a motorcycle accident attorney who can anticipate these tactics and put a plan into action to protect you.
As Bethlehem grows and traffic gets more congested, its streets are becoming more dangerous for pedestrians. All it takes for a pedestrian to get hurt is for one driver to run a red light or check a text while passing through an intersection. If you’re injured while walking in Bethlehem because of a negligent driver, hold them accountable. Better yet, let our top-rated pedestrian accident attorneys handle your claim while you concentrate on getting better.
Bicyclists are urged to wear a helmet, but in Pennsylvania, only kids 12 and under are legally required to do so. Even when wearing a helmet, riders can suffer catastrophic and life-changing injuries when they’re involved in an auto accident. As an injured bicyclist, it will be important to recover compensation to cover the costs of your medical bills and suffering. Don’t go it alone – our bicycle accident lawyers are ready to put decades of experience behind your fight.
Slip and Fall Accidents
Slips and falls can happen when property owners in Bethlehem are negligent in maintaining their premises. Negligent property owners must be held accountable for avoidable injuries. It’s important to report your accident, document the fall hazard, and reach out to an experienced slip and fall accident lawyer for assistance immediately after you get hurt. These simple steps can help to ensure that you have the opportunity to recover the damages you deserve.
Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
Workplace accidents and injuries are incredibly common. Every year, dozens of workers are killed in Pennsylvania workplace accidents, and thousands more suffer traumatic injuries. Whether you’re employed in manufacturing, healthcare, construction, or transportation, it is essential to understand your rights after a workplace injury. Our workplace accident and workers’ compensation lawyers are here to guide you through the process of getting all of the benefits and damages you deserve.
How Can I Know If I Have a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- You’ve suffered injuries while working in Bethlehem, PA
- You were injured while using a defective product, or
- You were bitten or attacked by a dog.
Have you suffered an injury?
How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- $2.47 million settlement for a client who was rear-ended by an armored truck
- $1.4 million settlement in a dram shop case
- $1.377 million verdict for a client who sustained severe back injuries in a car accident
- $1.33 million settlement for a bus accident injury
- $1.2 million settlement for a motorcycle accident injury
What Types of Damages Can Bethlehem Accident Victims Get?
- Present and future medical expenses
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Loss of income and future benefits
- Temporary disability
- Permanent disability
- In-home care
- Care at a nursing facility
- The costs related to replacing or repairing damaged property
- Other out-of-pocket costs
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Depression, anxiety, and mental anguish
- Reduced quality of life Loss of consortium
- Chronic physical pain
What Will it Cost to Hire a Bethlehem Personal Injury Attorney?
Personal injury attorneys in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, work on what’s called contingency. You pay nothing unless your lawyer wins your case. The fee can vary based on how difficult your case is, the attorney’s area of specialization and experience, and the projected value.
Can I Get Compensation If I Share Some of the Blame For My Accident?
How Long Will it Take to Get My Settlement or Financial Award?
When Do I Have to File a Claim If I’ve Been Injured in a Bethlehem Accident?
- Government negligence (six months to file a claim with the agency)
- Delayed discovery of an injury (tolled until the time the injury is discovered, if reasonable)
- Injuries to children (two years from the date a child turns 18)
- Defendants who have left the state and cannot be served (tolled until they return)
Let Our Bethlehem Personal Injury Lawyers Help You Maximize Your Recovery
Our downtown Bethlehem office, conveniently located on W Broad Street, offers a free, no-obligation case evaluation. Take the opportunity to tell us your story and discover why you’ll want our compassionate and effective litigators fighting for you. We’re always here to help, so contact us to get started today.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Man Seriously Injured by Armored Car
The nationally recognized and award winning team of attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC have been fighting for residents of Pennsylvania & New Jersey for 30 years.