Personal Injury Lawyer in Montgomery County
You could be entitled to compensation if you’ve been hurt in an accident in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Hiring an experienced Montgomery County personal injury lawyer can put you in a position to maximize your financial recovery.
The consequences of an unexpected accident in Montgomery County can be devastating. When someone else is to blame, it’s important that they’re held accountable. By filing a personal injury lawsuit, you can potentially recover damages for your medical treatment, loss of income, and suffering. The experienced Montgomery County personal injury lawyers at Cordisco & Saile LLC are here to help you maximize your financial recovery.
For years, our team of award-winning attorneys has been dedicated to helping injury victims and families throughout Montgomery County and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We represent clients who’ve sustained life-changing injuries because of car accidents, medical malpractice, slip-and-fall accidents, construction accidents, and other acts of negligence.
We invest the time, resources, and passion needed to get our clients top results — and it’s allowed us to recover millions of dollars on their behalf.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Montgomery County law office in Norristown, Pennsylvania, to learn more. We offer a free consultation, and our team is available to take your call right now.
- Our Montgomery County Personal Injury Practice Areas
- What Will a Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer Do to Help Me After an Accident?
- What Does it Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Montgomery County?
- Damages Available to Accident Victims in Montgomery County
- Who Can Be Liable For My Injuries After an Accident in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania?
- When Should I Call a Lawyer After Getting into a Montgomery County Accident?
- Why Should I Hire Cordisco & Saile to Help Me After I’ve Been Hurt in Montgomery County?
- Call Our Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyers For a Free Consultation
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our Montgomery County Personal Injury Practice Areas
Our law office is exclusively dedicated to helping injury victims and families seek financial justice after a life-changing accident.
We handle all personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Birth injuries
- Premises liability, including slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites, and negligent security
- Product liability matters involving defective products and medical devices
- Wrongful death
Our legal team is waiting for your call for help. We’ll gladly listen to your side of the story and offer the legal guidance you need and deserve during this stressful time. Please reach out to our personal injury attorneys in Montgomery County for assistance today.
What Will a Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer Do to Help Me After an Accident?
After your accident, you’re going to deal with painful physical injuries and focus on your recovery. At the same time, you might be watching medical bills stack up while experiencing a sudden loss of income. By filing a lawsuit, you can recover compensation that can make a world of difference in your life for years to come.
But you shouldn’t have to split your focus or take time away from what matters most: your health and well-being. That’s why one of the best things you can do right now is hire an experienced Montgomery County personal injury attorney to handle your fight for compensation.
At Cordisco & Saile LLC, we’re nationally recognized, award-winning attorneys for a reason. We stand up to insurance companies and tough defendants and get top results for our clients, time and time again.
Here’s what you can expect when you trust us with your personal injury case.
- Complete a detailed investigation of your accident in Montgomery County
- Gather and carefully analyze critical pieces of evidence, such as accident reports, medical records, photographs, maintenance records, witness statements, and physical evidence from the scene
- Consult with experts and specialists relevant to your specific accident and trauma
- Take care of all procedural requirements, including making sure that all filing deadlines, as established by Pennsylvania state law, are met
- Defend against victim-blaming strategies designed to hurt your chances of a full financial recovery
- Handle settlement negotiations with at-fault parties and insurance carriers on your behalf
While our attorneys will work toward getting you a swift and favorable settlement, we’ll never leave money on the table or sacrifice the quality of our representation for a quick payout. If you get lowball offers, or if other parties refuse to negotiate fairly, our top-rated Pennsylvania trial attorneys will be fully prepared to bring your case to a jury in Montgomery County.
We are deeply committed to getting the best possible result in your case, no matter the time or resources it takes to get there.
Have you suffered an injury?
What Does it Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Montgomery County?
Money can be tight after your accident. You might be afraid that you can’t afford to hire a lawyer. At Cordisco & Saile LLC, we don’t want money to stand between you and the legal assistance you deserve. That’s why we work on contingency.
Our law firm assumes the financial risks of litigation. We cover the costs upfront. You pay for our help only if we win your case.
Ultimately, the cost of a lawyer will depend on the type of case you have, how difficult it may be to litigate, the attorney’s experience and area of specialization, and your geographic location.
Don’t hesitate to call our law office in Norristown to discuss your case and learn about our fee schedule. Our team is happy to provide the answers to any questions you may have.
Damages Available to Accident Victims in Montgomery County
As the victim of an avoidable accident, you should be entitled to seek compensatory damages for your financial losses and the pain and suffering you’ve experienced. These are referred to as economic damages and non-economic damages, respectively.
Our Montgomery County accident attorneys will aggressively pursue compensation that includes money for:
- Present and future medical expenses
- Lost wages, income, and benefits
- Disability, both temporary and permanent
- Chronic physical pain
- Reduced quality of life
- Nursing assistance
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Property damage
- Loss of consortium
We appreciate how important it is for you to make a full financial recovery. That’s why we’ll bring in experts and specialists to help us determine what your case is worth and work toward getting you every cent you deserve.
Who Can Be Liable For My Injuries After an Accident in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania?
Anyone directly or indirectly involved in causing an accident can be liable for resulting harm.
Depending on the type of accident you’ve been in, liable parties might include:
- Property owners
- Medical professionals
- Schools or universities
- Government agencies
Under Pennsylvania state law, you could also be liable if you contribute to an accident. The state operates under a modified comparative negligence statute with a 51 percent bar to recovery.
- Your damages will be reduced in accordance with your share of the blame
- Damages will be prohibited if you share more than half of the blame for your accident
- You will share responsibility for damages sustained by others in the accident
If you’re assigned 10 percent fault for your car accident, it means that your damages will be reduced by 10 percent. At the same time, you can be on the hook for 10 percent of the damages of other victims.
If you’re assigned 60 percent fault, you’ll be unable to receive damages from liable third parties.
When Should I Call a Lawyer After Getting into a Montgomery County Accident?
The sooner you call a personal injury lawyer for help, the better. Not only will this help to ensure that important information and pieces of evidence are preserved, but it will also safeguard your right to file a claim for damages.
Pennsylvania has a two-year statute of limitations that applies to personal injury and wrongful death matters. If you miss the filing deadline, you’ll lose out on much-needed compensation.
There are some exceptions, but the best rule of thumb is to seek legal assistance as soon as you can.
Why Should I Hire Cordisco & Saile to Help Me After I’ve Been Hurt in Montgomery County?
It’s not about hiring just any personal injury attorney in Montgomery County. You need an attorney with experience. You need an attorney you can trust. You need an attorney who will put you first.
Here’s why Cordisco & Saile should be your first call after your accident in Montgomery County:
- Our client satisfaction is unparalleled. Our AV-rated litigators have more than 250 five-star ratings from past clients
- We’ve received some of the highest honors in the legal industry for our dedication and results. Our attorneys have been recognized as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, “Top 100 Lawyers” by the American Trial Lawyers Association, Suburban Life Magazine’s Awesome Attorneys List (Reader’s Choice), and more.
- Our team has successfully won millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts.
- We’re licensed to handle cases in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and federal court.
To us, our clients are like family. We put passion and dedication behind every case we handle. Our law firm appreciates that the outcome of your personal injury case can have lasting effects, so we make it a point to provide transparent, effective representation throughout the claims process.
Call Our Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyers For a Free Consultation
You’ll have a limited time to file a lawsuit or injury claim after your accident in Montgomery County. Don’t let well-deserved money slip away.
Contact Cordisco & Saile LLC and discover how our Montgomery County personal injury lawyers can help you fight to get maximum compensation for your injuries and suffering. Our legal team in Norristown, Pennsylvania, is standing by to take your call today.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Evidence Do I Need to Support My Claim?
- CCTV, dashcam, or surveillance footage.
- Accident photos.
- The testimony of eyewitnesses.
- Vehicle or premises repair and maintenance logs.
- Worker training and certification.
- Proof of injuries using medical treatment bills.
- The testimony of a medical injury expert.
- Driver cellphone usage to prove distracted driving.
- Driver medication usage or blood alcohol test results.
It can be difficult to obtain the various forms of evidence outlined above and to meet statutory deadlines while healing from injuries. The same applies to completing administrative formalities and negotiating with insurance adjusters and representatives of the at-fault parties responsible for your accident.
This is where an attorney may be able to help. A personal injury lawyer in Montgomery County with Cordisco & Saile LLC may be able to assist you with understanding the legal standing of your case and what options are open for seeking compensation from any parties identified as responsible for your accident.
How Common Are Accidents in Montgomery County?
Situated in southeast Pennsylvania, Montgomery County is home to some of Philadelphia’s most popular suburbs, including King of Prussia, Jenkintown, Conshohocken, Lansdale, and Norristown. With more than 860,000 residents, Montgomery County is the third-most populated county in the state.
Its population continues to rise, which puts a strain on its already burdened infrastructure. As a result, it’s no surprise that accidents are quite common here.
In 2020, a total of 6,944 traffic accidents were reported across Montgomery County, making it the third-most dangerous county in the state. That same year, there were at least 35 fatal motor vehicle accidents. Only seven counties in the Commonwealth reported more fatal car accidents.
Compared with previous years, traffic accidents in the region dropped sharply in 2020. This is likely due to the coronavirus pandemic and lockdowns that limited traffic on the road. In years prior, Montgomery County traditionally saw anywhere between 8,000 and 9,000 collisions annually.
Typically, towns in Montgomery County tend to see about 24 to 25 auto accidents a day. That’s one crash an hour.
Of course, traffic accidents aren’t the only cause of avoidable injury and death in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Injured Woman After Dog Knockdown
Pennsylvania Car Accident Victim