Personal Injury Lawyer in Doylestown
If you’ve suffered an injury in a car accident, at work, as the result of medical providers or caregivers not living up to professional standards, or in other situations, our Doylestown personal injury lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Reach out to schedule a meeting with us anytime at our Doylestown office:
44 E Court St #100
Doylestown, PA 18901
- Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
- How can a Doylestown personal injury lawyer help?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Doylestown?
- What Compensation Can I Receive in a Personal Injury Case?
- Who May Be Held Liable for My Injuries?
- What Makes Cordisco and Saile the Best Choice?
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
Our Doylestown office helps clients in a wide variety of personal injury lawsuits to hold the responsible parties accountable.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
With the flurry of daily life and tourists, Doylestown roadways are teeming with traffic. Unfortunately, not all drivers are careful enough to avoid accidents. Bucks County reported 4825 vehicle crashes in 2020. This included car, truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents where people were injured or killed.
Commercial and private property owners in Pennsylvania have a duty to keep their premises safe and free from hazards that could injure the public. If you suffered any kind of injury from tripping, slipping, or being struck by an object while at a retail store, grocery store, restaurant, or other commercial location, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit under premises liability laws.
Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
If you or a family member has experienced or suspects nursing home abuse or neglect, please contact us right away. Elder abuse cannot be tolerated.
When a loved one passes away due to the carelessness of a medical provider, a freak accident, or anyone else acting unreasonably, Pennsylvania law gives the family members the right to bring a wrongful death lawsuit to recover “damages for the death of an individual caused by the wrongful act or neglect or unlawful violence or negligence of another.”
Medical malpractice lawsuits involve proving that a doctor failed to live up to a duty and standard medical practices in caring for a patient. In 2020, juries sided with the plaintiff in three of four medical malpractice lawsuits in the Bucks County judicial district.
Have you suffered an injury?
How can a Doylestown personal injury lawyer help?
Evaluate Your Case
Obtain all Pertinent Reports and Information
Hire Experts to Testify in Court
Negotiate on Your Behalf
File Court Documents and Manage the Legal Process
Take Care of You
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Doylestown?
- Damages for personal injuries or for the death of an individual caused by the wrongful act or neglect or unlawful violence or negligence of another
- Damages for injury to person or property which is founded on negligent, intentional, or otherwise tortious conduct
- Damages for injury to a person or for the death of a person caused by exposure to asbestos
What Compensation Can I Receive in a Personal Injury Case?
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Declined quality of life
- Missed work and lost wages
- Short-term or long-term disability
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Wrongful death
Who May Be Held Liable for My Injuries?
- In a car accident, the driver of the vehicle that hit you may be liable as they had a duty to be a reasonable driver, taking reasonable precautions.
- In a medical malpractice case, the doctor, their partnership, and the hospital are all possibly liable for injuries you suffered while in their care.
- Commercial establishments where slips and falls happen have duties to keep the premises safe and clear of hazards.
- Employers must provide safe working conditions for employees. Affiliates, suppliers, and other third parties also owe a duty of care.
- Nursing home facilities and their employees might be liable in a lawsuit, as all nursing homes owe a duty of care to residents and their families.
What Makes Cordisco and Saile the Best Choice?
Our results demonstrate why we are the best choice when you need a Doylestown personal injury lawyer.
- $2,470,000 Award. Serious spinal injuries from a car accident sent our client into spinal surgery. Complications from the surgery, including a MRSA infection, left him using a cane for the rest of his life.
- $1,200,000 Award. We secured this award for the victim of a motorcycle accident.
- $200,000 Award. Our client received this compensation for injuries from broken bones throughout her body suffered in a head-on, high-speed collision.
- Undisclosed Amount. A confidential client who was thrown to the ground and assaulted by a bar bouncer sustained a broken arm and hand injury. His injuries required two wound surgeries and plastic surgery for scarring.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
So contact us today to find out how we can help you recover damages in your personal injury case.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Motorcycle Accident Client Following Brain Injury
The nationally recognized and award winning team of attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC have been fighting for residents of Pennsylvania & New Jersey for 30 years.