Personal Injury Lawyer in Lehigh Valley
Accident victims in the Lehigh Valley region of Pennsylvania may have the right to recover compensation for medical treatment, loss of income, and suffering. The Lehigh Valley personal injury lawyers at Cordisco & Saile LLC advocate to get injured clients full financial awards in these often challenging legal disputes.
Have you recently suffered injuries in an accident in the Lehigh Valley, PA? Are you struggling with painful physical injuries and overwhelming medical bills because someone was negligent? If so, contact Cordisco & Saile LLC. Our Lehigh Valley personal injury lawyers can help you fight for the accountability and financial award you deserve.
Since 1990, our law firm has been a dedicated advocate for injury victims and families in Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, and across the Lehigh Valley. We put decades of experience behind every client, helping them achieve meaningful results in cases involving car accidents, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, slip-and-fall accidents, and wrongful death.
Benefit from decades of litigation experience and a team that’s won millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts. Call our Lehigh Valley law office in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, to arrange a time for your free, no-obligation case evaluation now.
Our Lehigh Valley Practice Areas
At Cordisco & Saile LLC, our legal practice is exclusively dedicated to helping accident victims like you seek financial justice.
We represent clients who have sustained injuries due to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Construction accidents
- Product liability and defective products
- Premises liability matters, including slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites, and negligent security
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Wrongful death
Always seek medical treatment as soon as you can after an accident in Pennsylvania. Getting to the doctor will help to formally document your injuries and limit the chances of complications. Once you’ve sought medical care, don’t hesitate to reach out to our law office in the Lehigh Valley to discuss your legal rights and options.
Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer After an Accident in the Lehigh Valley?
Hiring a lawyer is one of the smartest decisions you can make if you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident.
- You’re going to need time to recover from your physical injuries and the emotional distress you’ve been forced to endure. Your lawyer will take care of your fight for compensation so that you have the opportunity to get better.
- Insurance companies will not have your best interests at heart. You’ll want to have an experienced legal advocate in your corner to level the playing field and ensure your claim is considered fairly.
- There’s a good chance you’ll be blamed for your injuries. Pennsylvania has a modified comparative negligence rule with a 51 percent bar to recovery. Damages in a lawsuit will be reduced based on your share of the blame. Once you’re assigned most of the fault your right to financial recovery is prohibited. Your attorney will know how to defend you against these strategies and minimize your liability.
- You can benefit from experts, specialists, and resources, too. Insurance companies will have experts to challenge your claim. You should benefit from expert assistance, too. When you hire a law firm, you don’t get just a lawyer. You also benefit from a dedicated legal team with access to resources and specialists.
- You don’t want to settle for less than you deserve. What’s your personal injury case worth? It can depend on many factors, such as the extent of your injuries and suffering. You certainly don’t want to give an insurance company the power to decide how much money you get. Your lawyer will work tirelessly to ensure that your claim is valued correctly and that you’re awarded all of the money you deserve. That could involve rejecting lowball offers and bringing your case to trial.
Hiring a personal injury attorney can help you win your case and increase the chances of a maximum financial recovery. Call Cordisco & Saile LLC to discover why we’re the legal advocates you’ll want to turn to for help during your time of need.
Have you suffered an injury?
When Should I Call an Attorney After My Lehigh Valley Accident?
Call us as soon as you can. Pennsylvania has a two-year statute of limitations that applies to personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. While there are some limited exceptions to this timeframe, they are few and far between.
If you miss the deadline, you forfeit the right to file a claim, demand accountability, and recover compensation.
Additionally, there’s incredible value in calling a lawyer right after your accident in the Lehigh Valley. Important information and pieces of evidence can get lost or disappear as time goes on. Witness memories begin to fade and change shortly after an event. The sooner you call an attorney, the more likely it is that these things will be preserved. In turn, you’ll have a stronger case and a better shot at getting full compensation for your injuries.
How Much Does a Lehigh Valley Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
Most personal injury lawyers work on what’s called a contingency basis. You pay nothing unless and until your attorney wins your case.
This arrangement helps to ensure that injury victims — who are already facing financial strain after an accident — get the legal help they need without added upfront costs.
The specific fee can vary from case to case, and will often depend on the type of personal injury case, the projected recovery, its degree of difficulty, and the attorney’s experience or specialization.
Reach out to our law office serving the Lehigh Valley to learn about our fees and why we’re the team you’ll want fighting for you.
Damages Available to Accident Victims in the Lehigh Valley
There are two types of compensatory damages that can be awarded in Pennsylvania personal injury cases: economic and non-economic.
Economic damages are paid to compensate victims for the verifiable financial costs of their accident, such as:
- Present and future medical bills
- Loss of wages, income, and benefits
- Temporary disability
- Permanent disability
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Property damage
- Physical therapy
- Nursing assistance
Non-economic damages are paid to make up for the consequences of an accident that do not have a set financial value.
Often referred to as “pain and suffering” damages, this can include money for:
- Depression and anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Reduced quality of life
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Chronic pain
- Loss of consortium
Our Lehigh Valley accident attorneys appreciate the impact that a financial recovery can have on your life. We also know that insurance companies will fight tooth and nail to limit your award.
That’s why we’ll be ready to bring in experts to help us understand your injuries and the impact they’ll have on your life — now and in the future. With their assistance, we’ll be prepared to get you a financial award that truly reflects what your personal injury case is worth.
Liability For Accidents and Injuries in the Lehigh Valley
Fault and liability are shared by anyone who directly or indirectly contributes to an accident in the Lehigh Valley region of Pennsylvania.
After our legal team conducts a thorough investigation into your accident, we may determine that one or more of the following parties are liable:
- Motorists, including drivers of cars or commercial vehicles
- Property owners
- Schools and universities
- Medical professionals
- Government agencies
- Criminal defendants
Trust that we will work tirelessly to hold anyone who caused you to get hurt fully accountable for their negligence or wrongful actions.
Why Should I Hire the Lehigh Personal Injury Lawyers at Cordisco & Saile LLC?
Our law firm has a singular focus: helping injury victims and families get the results they deserve after tragedy strikes.
Whether you’ve suffered a traumatic brain injury in a car accident, broken bones on the job, or sustained a spinal cord injury in a fall, Cordisco & Saile LLC will be there to help.
Our award-winning litigators will handle your personal injury case in its entirety. Our legal team will put decades of combined experience behind your fight and work tirelessly to not only win, but maximize your financial recovery.
This will involve:
- Investigating the circumstances of your accident to determine its cause and who can potentially be held accountable
- Gathering evidence that will serve to support and strengthen your claim for damages
- Limiting the effectiveness of victim-blaming strategies launched by an insurance company or at-fault party
- Handling negotiations with other parties and working to secure a swift and meaningful settlement agreement on your behalf
- Helping you make important decisions about your case, such as whether it’s best to accept a deal or push forward to trial for a potentially better result
We’re among Pennsylvania’s most respected trial attorneys. As a result of our hard work and dedication to our clients, we’ve been recognized as “Top 100 Lawyers” by the American Trial Lawyers Association, Super Lawyers Rising Stars and Top 40 Attorneys Under 40, and Suburban Life Magazine’s Awesome Attorneys.
Our results speak for themselves and our commitment to the people we help is why our law firm has over 250 Five Star Ratings and positive reviews from past clients.
You don’t have to struggle with the challenges of a personal injury claim or lawsuit on your own. Let our top-rated trial lawyers help you get the results you deserve.
Call Our Trusted Lehigh Valley Personal Injury Lawyers For Help Today
You’ll have a limited time to assert your rights and file a claim for damages after your accident in the Lehigh Valley. Don’t hesitate to reach out to Cordisco & Saile LLC for the legal guidance and support you deserve.
Our Lehigh Valley personal injury lawyers are ready to take on insurance companies and well-funded defendants on your behalf, freeing you up to focus on getting better.
Give our Norristown law office, serving the greater Lehigh Valley region, a call to arrange a time for your free consultation. Our team is standing by to help when you need us most.
How Common Are Accidents in Lehigh Valley?
Nestled in eastern Pennsylvania, the Lehigh Valley is one of the fastest-growing regions in the Commonwealth. Spread across a 725-square-mile region in Lehigh and Northampton Counties, its close proximity to Philadelphia, New York City, and Harrisburg make the area a prime location for homeowners. Roughly 687,000 Pennsylvanians call the Lehigh Valley home, and its population grows by about 4,000 people annually.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, there were 4,186 traffic accidents reported in Lehigh County in 2020. Northampton County had a reported 2,510 collisions that year.
That’s a total of 6,696 motor vehicle accidents in the Lehigh Valley region in a single year — or roughly 18 a day.
Of course, auto accidents aren’t the sole cause of avoidable accidents, injury, or death in the Lehigh Valley. Every year, thousands more are injured in accidents involving dangerous property conditions, defective products, negligent medical care, and other acts of negligence.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Local First Responder After Truck Collision
Motorcycle Accident Client Following Brain Injury
Bucks County Car Accident Victim