What Clients Say About John
John F. Cordisco
John F. Cordisco, co-founder of Cordisco & Saile, LLC, is recognized locally and nationally for his expertise in personal injury law and for his tenacity as a litigator. John is a civic leader and former Pennsylvania State Representative, serving three consecutive terms from 1981 to 1986. John chaired the House Committee on Veterans Health Care and sponsored multiple successful pieces of legislation to provide assistance to veterans. He also was a member of the Judiciary and Labor Relations Committee.
He has been recognized for his accomplishments by the United Vietnam Veterans
Organization, the American Legion, the VFW, the Pennsylvania School Boards Association, and other organizations. He is a member of both the Pennsylvania, and National Trial Lawyers Associations.
He was nominated and confirmed by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to serve on the
Pennsylvania Disciplinary Board. There he served as Vice Chairman and Finance Chairman of the Disciplinary Board. As the Finance Chair, John was responsible for the oversight of the Board’s finance and personnel. As Vice Chair of the Board, he directed several hearings and oral arguments.
John was the founder of Have a Heart Foundation that provided funding for the construction of two special needs parks in Bucks County. Have A Heart is also responsible for creating and managing a summer program for special needs children in Bucks County for several years. John has also partnered with Food for the Poor, a non-profit organization, aiding the poor in Central America and Haiti. For the last two decades, they have built schools, orphanages, housing, medical clinics, and water sources in that region. He has also provided funding and supplies to local non-profits, including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to local hospitals and agencies during the pandemic.
Recently, John was appointed by the Bucks County Commissioners to serve on the Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority. Currently, this authority is one of the largest water and sewer systems in the Commonwealth, valued at approximately 1.4 billion.
This past year John was appointed unanimously by the Commissioners to represent Bucks County on the SEPTA Board. Upon appointment, John was immediately selected by Chairman Deon to serve on the Administration and Pension Oversight Committees.
- B.A. Rider College, 1977
- J.D. Temple University School of Law, 1986
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice Law
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bucks County Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Asian Federation of the United States
Honors & Rewards
- Recognized by National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Named one of the “Top 100 Lawyers” by the American Trial Lawyers Association
- Included in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list in 2007 and 2008 for litigation
- Excellent rating on AVVO
- Contributing author to the Pennsylvania Law Monitor