Personal Injury Lawyer in Langhorne
If you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident, at work, or during medical care in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, you’ll want to contact Cordisco & Saile LLC. We can help determine if you should file a lawsuit and fight to get the compensation you deserve.
Our Langhorne office serves the local community and people in the surrounding Bucks County areas that face the trauma of personal injuries. If you’ve been injured at the hands of a careless person or organization, our Langhorne personal injury lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Motor Vehicle Accidents
With the average Langhorne commute at about 26 minutes and employers bringing workers back into the office post-pandemic, car accidents will happen. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident during your commute, while running errands, or after heading out to eat, contact one of our Langhorne personal injury lawyers to discuss how you might seek legal recourse. Our experienced lawyers can help with:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
Regrettably, you may be injured after slipping and falling while grocery shopping at Giant Foods or at a local hardware store or restaurant. Commercial and private property owners in Pennsylvania have a duty to keep their premises safe and free of hazards.
If you suffered an injury from tripping, slipping, or being struck by an object while at a retail or grocery store, a restaurant, or another commercial location, you may be eligible to file a personal injury lawsuit under premises liability laws.
Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
Many Langhorne seniors live in one of 37 local assisted living facilities near Langhorne. Elder abuse spans physical, sexual, and emotional abuse, exploitation, abandonment, and neglect. Lamentably, staff members at nursing homes, assisted living locations, and other care facilities are frequently the abusers. Neglect at nursing homes can result in malnutrition, infections from unsanitary conditions, worsening medical conditions, and loss of self-respect.
In our small town of about 1,700 people, educational services, health-care, social assistance, and construction are the largest industries. Sadly, injuries happen in all kinds of workplaces or when employees are working offsite.
When a loved one passes away due to a medical provider’s carelessness, a freak accident, or someone acting unreasonably, Pennsylvania law gives the family members the right to bring a wrongful death lawsuit against the responsible parties. You shouldn’t have to suffer the emotional and financial toll of a wrongful death without the wrongdoer being held accountable.
Have you suffered an injury?
What can a personal injury attorney do for me?
Evaluate Your Case
Obtain All Pertinent Reports and Information
Motor-vehicle crashes on Pennsylvania roads and highways are investigated and reported by both the Pennsylvania State Police and local municipal police departments such as the Langhorne Police Department. Pennsylvania law requires the driver involved in an accident to file a report with the police department within five days of the accident. If an officer was called to the scene, they will file the accident report.
Hire Experts to Testify on Medical Standards of Care and Injuries
Negotiate on Your Behalf
File Court Documents and Manage the Legal Process
Take Care of You
Personal Injury Statute of Limitations
- Personal injuries or the death of an individual caused by the wrongful act, unlawful violence, or negligence of another
- Injury to a person or property which is founded on negligent, intentional, or otherwise tortious conduct
- Injury or death of a person caused by exposure to asbestos
Frequently Asked Questions
What Compensation Can I Receive?
When you file a personal injury lawsuit in Pennsylvania, you can seek compensation for the injuries and losses you suffered. Valid grounds for compensation may include:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Declined quality of life
- Missed work and lost wages
- Short-term or long-term disability
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Wrongful death
Who Might Be Held Liable?
In personal injury cases, a lawyer must prove that a person or organization owed you a duty and breached that duty, causing your injuries. This means that those with a duty to you may be liable in a personal injury case.
- In a car accident, the driver that hit you may be liable, as they had a duty to take reasonable precautions.
- With a medical malpractice case, the doctor, their partnership, and the hospital could all be liable for injuries you suffered while in their care.
- Commercial establishments have duties to keep the premises safe and clear of hazards to avoid slip-and-fall accidents.
- Employers must provide safe working conditions for employees.
- Nursing home employees may be liable in a lawsuit if they owed a duty of care.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
Clients often want to know how they may be awarded in a personal injury lawsuit. The answer is: it depends. Compensation derives from how much was spent on medical bills, rehabilitation, physical therapy, and the like. Loss of wages due to an inability to work during recovery or in the long term can also contribute to your claim. Less tangible awards for emotional pain and suffering depend on the circumstances of the case and what you endured due to your injuries. And insurance coverage caps can play a role in how much you secure.
When Should I Contact a Lawyer?
It is a good idea to contact a lawyer as soon as possible after you suffer an injury. Evidence can expire or be removed from the scene. Witness accounts may become foggy. And the state of your medical condition may change or be insufficiently documented.
How Much Does a Lawyer Cost?
Our Langhorne personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis. This means our lawyers get paid a percentage of what the defendant or insurance company ultimately pays our clients. If we don’t win your case, you won’t be charged.
What makes Cordisco & Saile the best choice?
Cordisco & Saile’s Langhorne personal injury lawyers have litigated in Pennsylvania for years. We have an office in Langhorne to serve this growing and vibrant community.
- $2,470,000 award: Serious spinal injuries from a car accident sent our client into spinal surgery. Complications from the surgery, including an MRSA infection, left him using a cane for the rest of his life.
- $1,200,000 award: We secured this award for the victim of a motorcycle accident.
- $200,000 award: Our client received this compensation for injuries including broken bones throughout her body from a high-speed head-on collision.
- Confidential amount: This client, who was thrown to the ground and assaulted by a bar bouncer, sustained a broken arm and a damaged hand. His injuries required two wound surgeries and plastic surgery for scarring.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
To schedule an appointment, call 215-269-7726 today. Our Langhorne office is easy to find, at 403 Executive Drive #100, Langhorne, PA 19047.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Injuries Due to Negligent Alcohol Service
The nationally recognized and award winning team of attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC have been fighting for residents of Pennsylvania & New Jersey for 30 years.