Many people make mistakes in the hours, days and weeks after their accident that prove fatal to their cases. Insurance companies use their extensive resources to take advantage of uninformed victims. Mr. Saile has personally represented hundreds of Pennsylvania injured car accident victims. He is an expert in the field and can help you avoid these common pitfalls. In this book, he will answer some of the many questions that you have.
- Should I speak with the other driver’s insurance company?
- Do I have a case worth pursuing?
- How do I get my car fixed?
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- What if I miss time from work?
- Do I have full tort or limited tort insurance?
- What types of doctors should I be seeing?
- Do I need a lawyer? How do I find one?
- When will my case settle?
- What does a lawsuit involve?
- What should I do now?
- Don’t Crash Again! A Car Accident Victim’s Guide to Maximizing Recovery
- Don’t let the insurance company add insult to injury with a low settlement. Order this free car accident information to learn how to maximize your claim.
- Finding the right injury lawyer will make the difference between winning or losing your case.
- Save yourself the frustration of switching lawyers mid-stream. This FREE guide tells you how to hire the best personal injury lawyer in Bristol for your claim.