What Clients Say About Michael
Michael L. Saile, Jr.
Michael L. Saile, Jr., focuses his practice on personal injury law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
After successfully passing both the Pennsylvania and New Jersey bar examinations, Mr. Saile began working as a personal injury litigator in Vineland, NJ. After getting sufficient litigation experience, Mr. Saile formed a legal partnership, Saile & Saile LLP, with his father for 12 years. Then he started Cordisco & Saile LLC in 2016 with John Cordisco.
Mr. Saile enjoys representing real people against big and powerful corporations and insurance companies. He takes great pride in knowing that through his hard work, he has the opportunity to make his clients’ lives better.
Mr. Saile focuses his practice on wrongful death cases, traumatic brain injuries, spinal injuries, and other catastrophic injuries. Traumatic accidents include motor vehicle accidents, including truck crashes, motorcycle accidents, and auto accidents, overservice of alcohol cases, trip and falls cases, explosion and burn cases, heat-related deaths, and other tragic events.
Mike is married to Caterina, a criminal defense attorney and is the proud father of his son Joey and his twin boys, Michael, III and John. In his free time Mike enjoys spending time with his family, coaching youth wrestling and flag football, making homemade wine, hunting bourbon, enjoying the outdoors, and traveling.
- Widener University School of Law, 2002, Cum Laude Honors, Dean’s List, Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society.
- University of Delaware, 1999, Bachelor in the Science of Accounting
- Council Rock High School, 1995
- American Association of Justice
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice
- New Jersey Association of Justice
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Brain Injury Association of America’s Preferred Attorney program
- Two Term Hearing Committee Member, Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Honors & Awards
In December 2011, Mr. Saile helped author Philadelphia’s new Bouncer Safety Law which requires all bouncers to be trained and registered with the City of Philadelphia. The new law also requires bar owners to complete more in-depth background checks. After making the front page of the Philadelphia Daily News with news of his Philadelphia dram shop case, Mr. Saile testified at the Philadelphia City Council which helped enact this new law.
- The National Trial Lawyers – Brain Injury Top 25
- Rated “Superb 10.0/10.0” by Avvo.com, a leading attorney rating service.
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers Top 10 Pennsylvania Trucking Accident Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers Top 25 Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Lawyers
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel Top One Percent
- Attorney and Practice magazine’s Top 10 Attorney Awards
- Received the AV® Preeminent™ attorney rating from internationally recognized peer ratings reviewer, Martindale-Hubbell® for his work in personal injury and DUI practice areas. This is the highest rating available.
- Recognized as Bucks County’s Top 40 under 40 for his business skills and success and for the fact that he gives back to the local community
- Named as a Rising Star-Super Lawyer multiple times.
- Named to Pennsylvania’s Top 40 under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Suburban Life Magazine’s 2010 Awesome Attorneys List
- Named as an “Elite Lawyer” multiple years
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission– 2002 – present
- New Jersey Bar Admission– 2002 – present
- Pennsylvania Eastern District Federal Court
- Pennsylvania Middle District Federal Court
- New Jersey Federal Court
Intensive Trial Academies
- Lanier Trial Academy Master Classes: 4.0, 5.0, & 6.0
- TBI Med Legal Conference – San Diego, CA – 2023
Don’t Crash Again – Author
Not Another Bad Lawyer – Author
- Youth Wrestling Coach
- Youth Flag Football Coach
- Board Member, TODAY, Inc. Foundation
- Eagle Scout
News & Media Apperances
Mr. Saile’s legal expertise has been featured on the Consumer Advocate’s TV show which was broadcasted on the ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS networks. Mr. Saile has also been heard speaking about injury law on KYW News Radio 1060 and 1210 AM’s The Big Talker. Mr. Saile has also been interviewed or featured in Philadelphia Magazine, The Daily News, The Bucks County Courier Times, The Intelligencer, Philly.com, and CBSPhilly.com.
- A Fair Fight – Suburban Life
- Heart & Grit – Suburban Life