What Clients Say About Michael
Michael L. Saile, Jr.
Michael L. Saile, Jr., focuses his practice on personal injury law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
After successfully passing both the Pennsylvania and New Jersey bar examinations, Mr. Saile began working at the Law Office of Daniel E. Rosner in Vineland, NJ. After getting sufficient litigation experience, Mr. Saile formed a legal partnership, Saile & Saile LLP, with his father for 12 years. Then he started Cordisco & Saile LLC in 2016 with John Cordisco.
Mr. Saile enjoys representing real people against big and powerful auto insurance companies. Mr. Saile takes great pride in knowing that through his hard work, he has the opportunity to make his clients’ lives better.
Mike is married to Caterina, currently a criminal prosecutor and is the proud father of his son Joey and his twin boys, Michael, III and John. In his free time Mike enjoys spending time with his family, making homemade wine, golfing, exercising, fishing, winter sports, and traveling.
- Widener University School of Law, 2002, Cum Laude Honors, Dean’s List, Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society.
- University of Delaware, 1999, Bachelor in the Science of Accounting
- Lanier Trial Academy Master Classes: 4.0, 5.0, & 6.0
- American Association of Justice
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice
- New Jersey Association of Justice
- BIAA’s Preferred Attorney program
Honors & Awards
In December 2011, Mr. Saile helped author Philadelphia’s new Bouncer Safety Law which requires all bouncers to be trained and registered with the City of Philadelphia. The new law also requires bar owners to complete more in-depth background checks. After making the front page of the Philadelphia Daily News, Mr. Saile testified at the Philadelphia City Council which helped pass this new law.
- Rated “Superb 10.0/10.0” by Avvo.com, a leading attorney rating service.
- Recognized as Bucks County’s Top 40 under 40 for his business skills and success and for the fact that he gives back to the local community.
- Received the AV® Preeminent™ attorney rating from internationally recognized peer ratings reviewer, Martindale-Hubbell® for his work in personal injury and DUI practice areas. This is the highest rating available.
- Named as a Rising Star-Super Lawyer multiple times.
- Named to Pennsylvania’s Top 40 under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- National Trial Lawyers Top 25 Motor Vehicle Lawyers
- Trucking Trial Lawyers Association – Top 10
- Attorney and Practice magazine’s Top 10 Attorney Awards
- Suburban Life Magazine’s 2010 Awesome Attorneys List
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – 2002
- New Jersey Bar Association – 2002
Intensive Trial Academies
- TBI Med Legal Conference – San Diego, CA – 2023
Don’t Crash Again – Author
Not Another Bad Lawyer – Author
Youth Wrestling Coach
Board Member, TODAY, Inc. Foundation
Hearing Committee Member, Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
News & Media Apperances
Mr. Saile’s legal expertise has been featured on the Consumer Advocate’s TV show which was broadcasted on the ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS networks. Mr. Saile has also been heard speaking about injury law on KYW News Radio 1060 and 1210 AM’s The Big Talker. Mr. Saile has also been interviewed or featured in Philadelphia Magazine, The Daily News, The Bucks County Courier Times, The Intelligencer, Philly.com, and CBSPhilly.com.
- A Fair Fight – Suburban Life
- Heart & Grit – Suburban Life
Mr. Saile has also been named to Pennsylvania’s Top 40 under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association. Membership into The Top 40 under 40 Association is by invitation only and is extended exclusively to those individuals who exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young trial lawyer.
Mr. Saile was also named to Suburban Life Magazine’s 2010 Awesome Attorneys List multiple times for his personal injury practice. In 2011, Mr. Saile was name to Suburban Life Magazine’s Awesome Attorneys List – Reader’s Choice. Suburban Life Magazine reports that in addition to being listed as an Awesome Attorney, Michael Saile was chosen by its readers as being the best in his respected area of practice.
Mike was named 2012’s Bucks County’s Most Happening Lawyer by the Most Happening website for Bucks County. Mr. Saile was also recently recognized as Bucks County’s Top 40 under 40 for his business skills and success and for the fact that he gives back to the local community.