Lehigh Valley Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle accidents can cause disfiguring burns, paralysis, and other life-altering conditions. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries from a motorcycle accident due to someone else’s negligence, Cordisco & Saile’s trusted Lehigh Valley motorcycle accident lawyers will determine whether you can file a lawsuit against the responsible party or parties to try to recover compensation and justice for your accident-related losses.
Depending on the crash’s severity, motorcycle accident victims may suffer fractures, head injuries, spinal injuries, and even traumatic brain injuries.
Fortunately, the experienced Lehigh Valley motorcycle accident lawyers at Cordisco & Saile are here to help. Our experienced Pennsylvania accident attorneys have years of experience helping injured people and their families. We can help you file a lawsuit against the parties responsible for your losses.
- Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorneys at Cordisco & Saile Are Here To Help
- Motorcycle Accident Results
- How To Calculate Motorcycle Accident Damages
- What Types of Damages Can I Recover?
- Lehigh Valley Client Testimonials
- How Often Do Motorcycle Accidents Occur?
- Get a Free Consultation From a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Lehigh Valley
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorneys at Cordisco & Saile Are Here To Help
Although motorcycle crash victims in the Lehigh Valley can file a lawsuit independently, it can be risky without the help of experienced motorcycle accident head injury attorneys, given the complexities of Pennsylvania law.
If you or a family member was hurt in a motorcycle accident, you should hire a Lehigh Valley personal injury lawyer from Cordisco & Saile. The benefits of hiring us include the following:
- Investigation and evidence collection: If you pursue a lawsuit, you must gather relevant evidence to substantiate your claim. This process may include photos and videos of the accident scene, pictures of your injuries, medical records, and other relevant documents. However, investigating and collecting this evidence can be challenging, especially if you are injured and need time to rest. Moreover, without specialized legal knowledge, you may be unable to gather the evidence you need to prove your case. A motorcycle crash lawyer in Lehigh County can help you gather the evidence you need to bolster your claim so you can focus on your recovery.
- Evaluating your damages: Our attorneys can determine the full amount of motorcycle accident compensation you deserve for your economic and non-economic losses, including medical fees, lost business opportunities, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Handling negotiations: If the opposing side owes you money, they may try to offer you a lowball settlement to avoid a higher payout. Our team of attorneys can negotiate with the opposing side to ensure you receive the justice and compensation you deserve.
- Court representation: If the opposing side refuses to settle for an appropriate amount, our lawyers can represent you in court. Our motorcycle accident injury lawyers will use their courtroom skills to fight for your rights.
Motorcycle Accident Results
Motorcycle accidents can generate large settlements, allowing the parties to avoid court. However, some cases must proceed to trial. A skilled and experienced lawyer can determine the best strategy to seek the compensation you deserve.
Cordisco & Saile’s Lehigh Valley motorcycle accident attorneys in Lehigh Valley, PA, have secured substantial settlements and verdicts for our clients. For instance, we secured a $2.9 million settlement for a 30-year-old motorcyclist who was seriously injured when a commercial truck driver crossed over both lanes of traffic on Street Road in Bensalem, blocking his lane and causing a crash.
Our client’s injuries included a traumatic brain injury with resulting behavioral, cognitive, and emotional impairment, a right orbital floor fracture, and a displaced nasal bone fracture. He required extended physical and occupational therapy and medical treatment along with psychological treatment.
During the discovery phase, we discovered that the corporate defendant did not provide any formal training to its employee drivers. Additionally, it did not have any established safety procedures or protocols. After mediation, the parties decided to settle the case.
We’re ready to fight for you. Take the first step towards getting the compensation you deserve.
How To Calculate Motorcycle Accident Damages
Attorneys look at several factors to calculate motorcycle accident damages, including:
- The severity of your injuries: The more severe your motorcycle accident injuries, the more compensation you will recover. For example, you will recover more if you become paralyzed from the accident than if you just had a sprained ankle.
- The severity of your economic damage: The more expenses and financial losses you have sustained from the accident, the more you can be compensated.
- The extent of your non-economic losses: The more severe your non-economic losses, the more damages you can recover. For instance, if you suffered loss of quality of life from traumatic brain injuries, you will recover more than if your illness cost you a business opportunity.
- The number of defendants involved: In some cases, people who sue more defendants have a better chance of earning higher damages.
- The insurance coverage available: The more insurance coverage applicable to the accident, the greater the pool of money will be to recover compensation.
Book a consultation with Cordisco & Saile’s Lehigh Valley motorcycle accident lawyers to learn more about the value of your motorcycle accident case.
What Types of Damages Can I Recover?
As a motorcycle accident victim, you can recover the following types of damages:
- Economic damages compensate for objective losses, such as medical bills, rehabilitation costs, lost wages, and lost earning capacity.
- Non-economic damages compensate for subjective impacts on the victim’s life, such as pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, and loss of consortium, which refers to the impact on a spouse’s intimate relationship with their partner.
- Punitive damages are available when there is clear and convincing evidence that the defendant behaved maliciously or with reckless indifference to others’ rights.
A Cordisco & Saile Lehigh Valley motorcycle accident attorney can tell you more about the types of damages you can recover.
Lehigh Valley Client Testimonials
How Often Do Motorcycle Accidents Occur?
Motorcycle accidents happen more often in Lehigh Valley than in the average U.S. county.
According to a data visualization project rolled out by the Transportation Department, the number of traffic fatalities in Lehigh Valley was a staggering 2.4 times greater than the average county nationwide.
In 2023, Allentown was awarded $300,000 from the Transportation Department’s Safe Streets and Roads for All grant program to create a comprehensive road safety plan. Bethlehem also has applied for the grant.
Get a Free Consultation From a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Lehigh Valley
If you or a loved one was hurt in a motorcycle accident, contact Cordisco & Saile’s award-winning Lehigh Valley brain injury attorneys. As a client, you are like family to us. We see you as a person first and an accident victim second.
For more than three decades, our car accident attorneys have dedicated their careers to protecting the futures and rights of vehicle accident victims. We serve Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, Bucks County, and beyond.
Contact us at 215-642-2335 to book a free case consultation.
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Free Case Evaluation
Man Seriously Injured by Armored Car