Life is dangerous enough without being exposed to the negligence of others. When people choose to drink and get behind the wheel, text and drive, drive recklessly, or otherwise endanger the lives of those around them on the road, they should be held liable for the suffering they cause. If you have suffered injuries in a car accident of any kind, even if you are not fully sure who may have been at fault, a Newtown car accident lawyer may be able to help you recover financial damages.
Here at Cordisco & Saile LLC, we have watched countless families be ripped apart due to negligent drivers over the years. It never gets any easier. Our ultimate goal is to stand up for our clients and give them the legal representation they deserve, hopefully making their life a little easier in the process. By taking the legal burden off your back when you are trying to file a personal injury case, you will now be able to focus on the things that truly matter to you the most. Ultimately, no amount of compensation is going to take away the jarring memories you may have received, but it can be a start toward a brighter future.
The money awarded in your case may pay your medical bills, vehicles damage, ongoing care, costly medications, loss of wages, and more. Car accident injuries are anything but one dimensional. When you are injured, it not only hurts you for the duration of the injury, it can also potentially bar you from employment down the line or cause you to drift apart from the ones you love the most during your recovery. The legal system takes these matters into account when hearing your case.
Our car accident attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC have handled many car accident injury cases over the years from individuals in all different walks of life. While we cannot guarantee you specific results, we can assure you that we will work our hardest to help you out. This will include gathering important documents to continue your legal battle, looking at cellphone records, having reconstruction experts examine the accident scene and testifying as to their findings, getting statements from eyewitnesses, obtaining medical documents to prove the extent of your injuries, and more.
Call Cordisco & Saile LLC today at (215) 642-2335 for a free consultation of your Newtown car accident case.
Seeking Legal Counsel in Car Accident Injury Cases
It is important to note that Sec. 52-584 of the Connecticut Statutes places a two-year statute of limitations on personal injury claims. This statute begins when the accident occurs but can also begin when the individual first finds out the extent of their injuries, which can extend the timeline for the foreseeable future if the party is unaware of their ailment.
There are also certain factors that may have contributed to your personal injury case, and these will need to be examined. Factors that a car accident attorney may look into include, but are not limited to:
- Whether or not the accused party was intoxicated at the time of the accident
- Examining if the driver was traveling over the speed limit
- Checking to see if the driver was disobeying traffic laws when the accident occurred
- Looking to see if their headlights were off when they should have been on
- Seeing what the weather conditions were like at the time of the accident and whether or not the driver was acting appropriately to compensate for the changing conditions
- Pulling cellphone records or gathering eyewitness testimony to see if the driver was texting and driving or committing a similar distracted driving offense
- And more
As the legal world can be somewhat confusing at times, the car accident injury attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC aim to make the process as painless as possible for our clients. You have been through enough as it is. When another person acts recklessly, and their negligence bleeds into your life, you are a victim who deserves so much better than you have received. Together, we will act to protect your right to compensation so you can regain your trust in the world again. Call today at (215) 642-2335 for your free consultation.
Problems That May Arise from Car Accident Injuries
When you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, there is virtually no end to the types of short-term and long-term issues it can cause. As cars are structurally built to withstand impacts, they can also deliver severe injuries when driven irresponsibly. Some of these ongoing issues that linger long after the accident may include, but are not limited to:
- Issues with mobility, either from back injuries, injuries to the spinal cord, or trauma to the head
- Difficulty speaking after facial injuries or head trauma
- Broken bones or soft tissue damage that can cause chronic pain and may require surgery
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from the psychological impact the accident left on you, including an ongoing fear or cars or driving in the future
- Broken bonds with family members or loved ones due to the effect the injuries have on your psyche, or the increased stress caused by medical bills, lost wages, difficulty finding work, reliance on pain medications to deal with injuries, and more
- Disfigurement or scarring that leaves the victim self-conscious or embarrassed
- And more
By hiring a car accident attorney, they will work to get you compensation to help combat this traumatic event. With your potential settlement, you may be able to afford increased medical care, psychological help, and more.
Newtown Car Accident Attorneys on Your Side
The car accident attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC will use their legal training to help you move forward with your case. After all, we always aim to put the client’s interest above all else. To find out more, simply call today at (215) 642-2335 for your free consultation.