Truck Accident Lawyer in Montgomery County
You may deserve compensation for your losses from a truck accident. However, obtaining coverage of those losses—medical care, lost income, and other damages—may require a fight.
Cordisco & Saile LLC will provide a truck accident lawyer in Montgomery County to fight for you. You get better, and we will pursue the awards that you deserve.
How to protect yourself after a truck accident in Montgomery County
Your health and your rights are top priorities after a truck accident. You can take several steps to protect your health and preserve your rights, including:
Contacting our firm to start your case
It is important to hire legal representation as soon as possible after your accident. Insurance companies, trucking companies, attorneys, and others may violate your rights from the moment that your accident happens.
By contacting our firm to lead your case, you ensure that:
- Insurance companies do not pressure you into giving a recorded statement
- Our firm can investigate your accident and losses as soon as possible
- Insurance companies do not talk you into a settlement that undervalues your losses
- You have an personal injury attorney by your side through the remainder of the insurance and legal processes
Once you hire our firm, you may turn your focus towards recovery.
Meeting with our team
Following your free consultation and accepting your case, we will meet with you. During this meeting, we will acquire your account of your accident and any other relevant facts.
We will also discuss how your truck accident has negatively affected you. You can use this meeting to ask any questions that you have about your case.
Receiving the medical care that you need
You should receive medical treatment for several reasons. For one, doctors can provide diagnosis of and treatment for your injuries. Treatment reduces the risk that your injuries will become worse.
Secondly, your medical treatment will serve as proof of your injuries. We will gather records of your injuries and treatment, which are both proof of your damages.
Focusing on your recovery
Our team will handle your truck accident case. Once your case is in our hands, you can focus on your recovery.
Have you suffered an injury?
Our lawyers will determine the cause of your accident and liability for your losses
Our firm will learn the reason for your truck accident. Once we learn the cause of your collision, we may then determine who is liable for your losses. Factors that may contribute to a truck accident include:
- A truck driver being overly tired
- A truck driver being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- A truck driver operating their vehicle dangerously
- Dangerous road conditions
- Vehicle malfunction
A truck driver may generally be liable when a truck accident happens. Their employer may be liable, too. If circumstances like a vehicle defect or unsafe road conditions caused your accident, then other parties may be liable.
Determining liability is one of the many tasks a truck accident lawyer from our firm will handle for you. Every truck accident that happens in Montgomery County happens under unique circumstances. We will gather all the facts from your collision and pursue a fair financial recovery.
What are potential paths to compensation after your truck accident?
Our team will make no assumptions before reviewing your case. There are multiple potential paths to compensation, including insurance and a lawsuit.
Pennsylvania requires all motorists to have active insurance
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PDOT) explains that motorists in the state must have:
- $15,000 in insurance coverage for injury to or the death of one other person
- $30,000 in insurance coverage for injury to or the death of more than one person
- $5,000 in insurance coverage for damage to another person’s property
Our team will explore any additional coverage that the truck driver, trucking company, or other liable party has. If insurance coverage will not compensate you for your losses, then a lawsuit may
A lawsuit may be necessary to cover your accident-related losses
Our firm has completed lawsuits for truck accident victims when insurance does not cover their losses. A lawsuit may cover every loss from your truck accident, including:
- Medical treatment for your injuries (emergency care, diagnostic imaging, hospitalization, medications, doctors’ visits, and other healthcare costs)
- Lost income (wages, bonuses, retirement benefits, and other sources of income)
- Pain and suffering (anxiety, depression, traumatic memories and dreams, loss of sleep, lost quality of life)
- Property damage (repairs for your vehicle and other personal property damaged in your accident)
- Any other accident-related losses
A lawsuit may provide coverage for losses that an insurance claim does not cover, including pain and suffering. We may also bring a lawsuit if a truck accident caused your loved one’s passing. Losses in wrongful death cases can be significant, and a lawsuit may be the clearest way to recover a fair financial recovery.
Why you should choose Cordisco & Saile LLC for your truck accident case
Cordisco & Saile LLC has a presence throughout Pennsylvania, and we are familiar with Montgomery County. Such familiarity is important when you choose a law firm for your case.
You may also choose our firm because:
- We have more than 250 five-star ratings from our former clients
- We have secured significant financial recoveries for our past clients
- We will fight for the maximum financial recovery that you are entitled to
- We will provide consistent case updates
- We will help you with medical care, temporary transportation, and other case-related needs
You may hire our firm primarily to seek financial justice. By hiring us, you may also benefit your own health. You will avoid the effort necessary to complete a lawsuit or insurance claim, focusing instead on your recovery.
Call Cordisco & Saile LLC about your truck accident case
Whether your accident happened in Norristown or Lansdale, we want to be of service to you. A truck accident lawyer from Cordisco & Saile LLC can fight for you at no upfront or out-of-pocket cost.
We will handle every step of your case in Montgomery County, and you do not owe us anything unless we obtain compensation for you. Do not wait to call our team. We may need to file your case before certain deadlines expire. Call Cordisco & Saile LLC today at 215-608-5535 for your free consultation.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Injured Woman After Dog Knockdown
Pennsylvania Car Accident Victim