As the Cordisco & Saile LLC Law Blog approaches its first anniversary, we are adding a new category to the Blog.
The “PA & NJ Speed Traps” category is now up and running. This is a place where anyone can post the location and type of a speed trap that they have seen or have been caught. You are welcome to post about any speed trap anywhere in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or the State of New Jersey.
We realize that other websites have compiled lists of places where speed traps have been found. Some of these websites are pay sites. The Cordisco & Saile LLC blog is always free. As the Cordisco & Saile LLC Blog gets more popular this feature will be able to reach out to more people.
Some police agencies publish their speed trap plans and locations, some do not. Our hope is that with your knowledge that PA & NJ police are enforcing the speed limits that our local streets and highways will become a safer place.
Of course, if you do get a speeding ticket in either NJ or PA, Cordisco & Saile LLC can represent you and possibly eliminate or reduce your motor vehicle points, insurance points, and fines. We offer high quality legal representation, including the following services:
1. Fair Pricing, Free Consultations, and Payment Plans for motor vehicle violations.
2. Small law firm = Immediate attention to your case by a partner, not a junior associate.
3. A local trial lawyer with experience in both PA & NJ courts.
4. Almost immediate access to your lawyer by telephone, email, or by our free instant online law chat at www.pa-nj-injurylawyer.com.
5. Education. You will be taught the “in’s” & “out’s” of PA & NJ law & be active in your defense.
6. Access to our knowledge of New Jersey and Pennsylvania criminal & motor vehicle law.
7. Access to our Law Blog to learn and ask questions about your specific legal issue.
8. Convenience. If you choose, we can arrange a telephone sign-up in minutes.