Brain Injury Lawyer in Bucks County
Our brains make us what we are. That is why it is so devastating when you receive a brain injury from the negligence of another party. We know what you are going through, and we can help you pursue the compensation you and your family deserve.
You do not have to go through this alone. A brain trauma lawyer in Bucks County at Cordisco & Saile LLC will help protect your right to compensation as you look forward to the future. To find out more, give us a call today at 215-642-2335.
Liable Parties for Your Traumatic Brain Injury
There are many different situations that can result in brain trauma, including car accidents, slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice, and more. The specific circumstances surrounding your accident and resulting injury will determine the liable party or parties.
Some examples of parties whose negligence may have caused your injury include:
- The driver of a car, truck, bus, or other vehicle
- Property owners or managers
- Companies or corporations, such as the owner of a semi-truck
- Government entities, such as the municipality responsible for road maintenance
Your personal injury lawyer can help you determine how negligence played a role in your accident and which party or parties to hold accountable.
Types of Potentially Recoverable Damages for Brain Injuries
From spending time with your family to your position at your workplace, to your personal relationships, there is no end to the strain that can be put on your life as a result of a brain injury. The parties responsible for your brain trauma need to be held accountable for your wellbeing and continued care moving forward. If you or a loved one suffered a brain injury as the result of another party’s actions or inaction, the lawyers at Cordisco & Saile LLC can help you seek justice.
With an injury so serious, there are many ways to seek damages for your losses and expenses. These damages are typically broken down into two main categories: economic and non-economic damages. These damages typically involve, but are not limited to, some combination of the following:
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Damaged reputation
- Loss of wages
- Loss of potential to earn money in the future
- Current and future medical bills
- Cost of continued care
- Property damage
Have you suffered an injury?
Wrongful Death Due to Brain Trauma
If a close loved one passed away after suffering from brain trauma, we can help you pursue a wrongful death claim against the liable party. This can secure additional compensation to cover funeral and burial costs, loss of future income, loss of consortium, and other losses.
These are not the only damages to which you may be entitled. Your brain injury attorney in Pennsylvania can investigate the details surrounding your case and offer you advice on the legal options that may be available to you.
How We Can Help You with a TBI Case
We are proud to announce the selection of one of our attorneys, Michael Saile, to the Brain Injury Association of America’s (BIAA) Preferred Attorneys Program. This is an exclusive database comprised of expert brain injury lawyers practicing in personal injury. Cordisco & Saile LLC has been selected as a personal injury expert in Pennsylvania.
which involved a client who suffered a traumatic brain injury after a motorcycle accident
after the client sustained multiple injuries, including a traumatic brain injury
The Bucks County brain trauma attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC can help ease your mind by letting you worry about the most important things in life. The last thing you should be worried about at a time like this is how you are going to pay your bills. You just need to focus on getting better while a team of professional injury attorneys handles the legal side of things.
We can assist you by:
- Handling communications. Our team will step in to handle any phone calls or emails related to the case, keeping you informed of the things you need to know and taking care of everything promptly.
- Filing paperwork. All legal cases involve a lot of documentation. Our team can shoulder this burden and ensure your rights are protected by taking care of the paperwork on your behalf.
- Gathering evidence. We will thoroughly investigate your accident, collecting information from witnesses, police reports, medical records, photographs, videos, and other sources to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Managing negotiations. We will push the liable party toward a settlement agreement that fairly compensates you for your injuries, losses, and other expenses. We will fully explain the terms of any offer to you and offer advice on how to proceed.
- Representing you in court. If we are unable to reach an equitable settlement, our team will stand by your side at trial to fight for the judgment you deserve.
Statute of Limitations for Personal Injuries
There is a 2-year statute of limitations on personal injury cases in the state of Pennsylvania. This time limit begins as soon as you discover your brain injury. This is an important exemption to typical personal injury deadlines, as the date of your accident is less important than the date on which you noticed the full extent of your injuries and received a proper diagnosis. Our team can help protect your right to pursue compensation by keeping your claim within the state’s deadlines.
The Sooner You Call, the Sooner We Can Get Started
At Cordisco & Saile LLC, we take great pride in bringing legal care to the clients in Bucks County cities like Doylestown who need it most. You do not have to fight this battle alone or get pushed around by insurance companies who do not have your best interests in mind.
Together, we will work with your future in mind. To schedule your free consultation with a brain trauma lawyer or sports injury lawyer in Bucks County, give us a call today at 215-642-2335. We work on a contingency basis, which means you pay no fees unless and until we recover compensation on your behalf. We have offices all around Bucks County for your convenience. Contact our other offices in Bristol, Quakertown, and Langhorne.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Local First Responder After Truck Collision
Bucks County Woman Injured at Shopping Center
Bucks County Car Accident Victim