Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Newtown
A Pennsylvania motorcycle accident can have devastating results. You might suffer long-term injuries that force you to miss work, while putting you through unspeakable pain and suffering. A crash can also leave you bewildered, wondering what your options are. You may be facing many questions, such as:
- How can I begin to pay this endless stack of medical bills?
- If I cannot work, where is my next paycheck going to come from?
- What if the insurance company refuses my claim or tries to pay me less than I deserve?
- How can I prove it was the other driver’s fault?
- What if I never recover enough to return to my previous job?
- Can a lawyer help me get the full compensation I deserve?
The Newtown personal injury lawyers at Cordisco & Saile LLC can help. We will investigate your claim, identify all responsible parties, gather evidence , and build a thorough, compelling case against them.
Our commitment is to fight for a fair settlement including all the compensation you deserve. We take the outcome of your case as personally as you do. To prove it, we do not get paid until we win compensation for you—meaning you only pay us for results.
Are you ready to get started? Call our office today 215-269-7726 to set up a free consultation.
- We Investigate and Determine Who Was Responsible for Your Motorcycle Accident
- Do Not Speak With the Insurance Company Before Speaking With Us.
- We Fight for a Fair Settlement, Helping You Win All the Damages You Deserve.
- Our Attorneys Know How to Take on the Insurance Companies and Win Big Settlements for Our Clients.
- Are You Interested in a Free Consultation? Call Cordisco & Saile LLC Today
We Investigate and Determine Who Was Responsible for Your Motorcycle Accident
Do you know who was responsible for your motorcycle accident? Might there have been more than one party at fault?
These are the questions we set out to answer when we take your case and start the investigation process. Often, we are able to identify responsible parties that you might not have considered.
For instance, after suffering a car or motorcycle accident, most people point to the other driver as the most obvious person to bear fault. To be certain, a good chance exists that another driver’s negligence is at least partially responsible for your crash.
However, other factors could have also played a part in your accident. What if a defective vehicle component prevented the other car from stopping as it should have? What if an unsafe road surface or malfunctioning traffic control device contributed to the accident?
Additional parties, such as manufacturers and local governments, could bear responsibility for your accident. If so, we gather evidence to prove it so we can pursue compensation from those parties.
Do Not Speak With the Insurance Company Before Speaking With Us.
It is understandable to feel physically, emotionally, and financially stressed out after your crash. You are dealing with a lot of pain and likely facing a long list of expenses, such as:
- Medical costs;
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation expenses;
- The cost of medical devices, such as crutches or a wheelchair, to assist with impaired mobility;
- The cost of fixing or replacing your bike;
- Alternative transportation costs, such as rental car fees or public transit fares; and
- Lost income from missing work.
The other party’s insurance company might call you after the crash and offer a quick settlement. The insurer may appear to have noble intentions, such as a desire to get you compensated promptly. Because the costs associated with the crash can be so daunting, it is tempting to accept the insurance company’s offer—or at least listen to what the claims adjuster has to say.
If you take the insurance company’s initial offer without first speaking with an attorney, you almost certainly end up leaving substantial money on the table. This is money that you not only deserve, but could receive if you allow a qualified lawyer to handle the negotiation for you.
Our attorneys understand all the tactics insurance companies use to deny or reduce claims. We know how to counter them to ensure you get a fair settlement that does not deny you any money that should rightfully be yours.
We’re ready to fight for you. Take the first step towards getting the compensation you deserve.
We Fight for a Fair Settlement, Helping You Win All the Damages You Deserve.
The insurance company’s initial offer will not include all the damages you deserve. That is why we fight for you, helping you win compensation for things such as:
- Medical bills, both current and future—or potentially for life;
- Prescription medication costs;
- Medical devices;
- Lost income and reduced earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering; and
- Punitive damages.
The specific circumstances of your motorcycle accident determine exactly what damages you are eligible to receive. You could be eligible for additional compensation not listed above, such as wrongful death damages if you lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident.
Our Attorneys Know How to Take on the Insurance Companies and Win Big Settlements for Our Clients.
Insurance companies are big and powerful, employing massive legal teams to avoid paying motorcycle accident claims—or paying as little as possible. That is why you need a team of attorneys equipped to go toe-to-toe with the insurer, fighting for fair compensation on your behalf.
The Cordisco & Saile LLC team understands that a winning accident claim is all about obtaining compelling evidence, such as:
- Police reports;
- Accident scene photos;
- Surveillance video;
- Witness statements;
- Medical records;
- Physicians’ statements; and
- Accident reconstruction and other expert witness
We pursue all the above evidence and more to build a compelling case on your behalf. Our goal is to present a case that the insurance company, despite its best efforts, cannot refute.
Are You Interested in a Free Consultation? Call Cordisco & Saile LLC Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Free Case Evaluation
Injuries Due to Negligent Alcohol Service