Dog Bite Lawyer in Doylestown
When you suffer a dog bite, it can affect you both physically and emotionally. You may face numerous medical procedures and need to take time off work. You may also be fearful any time you cross a dog after experiencing a bite
If you are dealing with injuries from a dog bite, let us help you understand your legal rights and how a dog bite lawyer in Doylestown, PA can help you. Call Cordisco & Saile LLC for a free case evaluation today: 215-642-8841.
Injuries in Doylestown Dog Bite Cases
- Broken bones
- Spinal injuries
- Facial scars
- Permanent scars
- Puncture wounds
- Nerve damage
A dog bite can occur in many different situations. For example, it can happen while you are visiting with a friend on their property or while you’re walking down the street. Pennsylvania dog bite law is complex, but our Doylestown dog bite lawyer can help you recover the compensation you need.
Our team of Doylestown personal injury lawyers is familiar with the physical and emotional consequences of dog bites, and we are here to help you.
Handling A Dog Bite
- Seek medical care: Your health is our first priority. It is best to seek medical care immediately after suffering a dog bite. Even if the bite does not appear serious initially, it can get much worse quickly. If the dog is not current on its shots, rabies is also a possibility.
- Document the process: You should document the event. We need to demonstrate where the dog bite took place as well as show evidence of the damages.
- Report the dog bite: By reporting the bite, officials can check the dog’s rabies shot history and if there are any previous reports of animal attacks. We can also have the dog listed as a dangerous dog.
It is also necessary to complete these steps in a timely manner. Pennsylvania requires us to file all dog bite cases within two years of the date of the bite. Failing to file within the time period can make you ineligible for compensation, regardless of the details of your case. Begin this process as soon as possible by calling a member of our team today at 215-642-8841.
Have you suffered an injury?
How We Can Assist You With Your Dog Bite Case
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Counseling services
- Plastic surgery procedures
- Loss of benefits
Get Help from a Dog Bite Lawyer in Doylestown, PA
We also assist you in reporting the dog bite, so other adults and children do not become a victim to the dog’s dangerous actions. Call to see how a Doylestown dog bite attorney can help you: 215-642-8841.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Motorcycle Accident Client Following Brain Injury
The nationally recognized and award winning team of attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC have been fighting for residents of Pennsylvania & New Jersey for 30 years.