Car Accident Lawyer in Doylestown
You may have the right to recover compensation if you have recently been involved in a car accident in Doylestown. However, insurance companies and at-fault parties will not make the claims process easy for you. If you want to maximize your financial recovery, it’ll be important to enlist the help of a qualified Doylestown car accident lawyer.
For years, Cordisco & Saile LLC has been a leader in personal injury litigation in Bucks County and across Pennsylvania. Dedicated to getting the best outcome for every client, we’ve helped crash victims recover millions of dollars in life-changing compensation. Our results speak for themselves, and it’s why you can find over 250 five-star reviews for our law firm online.
Put yourself in the best position to get the compensation you deserve. Our Doylestown law office provides a free consultation, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us to schedule yours today.
- Why Should I Hire a Doylestown Car Accident Lawyer?
- What is My Car Accident Injury Claim Worth?
- What Types of Damages Can I Get After a Car Accident?
- What Causes Most Doylestown Car Accidents?
- Am I Still Entitled to Compensation If I Share Fault For a Car Accident in Pennsylvania?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Car Accident Lawsuit?
- What Does it Cost to Hire a Car Accident Lawyer?
- We’ll Help You Seek Damages For All of Your Car Accident Injuries
- Should I Speak with the Other Driver’s Insurance Company?
- Our Doylestown Car Accident Lawyers Are Ready to Fight For You
Why Should I Hire a Doylestown Car Accident Lawyer?
- Take care of paperwork, insurance claims, and court filings on your behalf
- Investigate your collision to determine its cause and establish liability
- Gather essential pieces of evidence, including accident reports, medical records, photographs, witness statements, expert testimony, and more
- Negotiate with insurance companies and other involved parties
- Help you make difficult decisions, like whether you should accept a settlement offer, counter, or prepare to move forward to trial
What is My Car Accident Injury Claim Worth?
- What types of injuries have you suffered?
- Are your injuries classified as catastrophic or severe?
- Does your injury prevent you from working?
- What are your out-of-pocket costs?
- Do you have full tort or limited tort car insurance coverage?
- Do you share responsibility for your car crash?
- Did the wreck aggravate any pre-existing medical conditions?
- How old were you at the time of the crash?
- Did you take the necessary steps to mitigate your car accident injuries?
These figures don’t even consider the intangible consequences of a crash, like pain and suffering.
- $2,470,000 for a client rear-ended by an armored vehicle
- $1,377,000 for a client rear-ended by a teenager who was texting and driving
- $1,00,000 for a client who was rear-ended at a traffic light
Have you suffered an injury?
What Types of Damages Can I Get After a Car Accident?
- The accident-related medical costs you have already incurred; and
- The expenses you will probably incur in the future.
If your injuries are severe enough to force you to miss work, you could be eligible for compensation for the earnings you had to miss out on. Our attorneys can help you fight for your lost income after an accident.
Reduced Earning Capacity
In some cases, you could qualify for Social Security Disability after a car crash. Our attorneys can help you apply for these benefits.
Pain and Suffering
Pennsylvania has unique and complex laws for winning pain and suffering damages after a car accident. The way we go about recovering this money depends on the type of car insurance you have: full tort or limited tort.
- Economic damages—which are quantifiable losses—such as medical expenses and lost wages; and
- Non-economic damages—which are subjective costs—such as pain and suffering.
- Temporary disability
- Permanent disability
- Depression and anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Reduced quality of life
- Chronic physical pain
- Property damage
What Causes Most Doylestown Car Accidents?
- Texting and driving
- Other forms of distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Fatigued driving
- Failure to yield the right of way
- Unsafe turns
- Illegal passing
- Speeding up to beat a red light at an intersection
- Poor vehicle maintenance
- Dangerous road design or road defects
Am I Still Entitled to Compensation If I Share Fault For a Car Accident in Pennsylvania?
How Long Do I Have to File a Car Accident Lawsuit?
You will typically have two years from the date of your car accident or the death of a loved one to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit in Pennsylvania.
What Does it Cost to Hire a Car Accident Lawyer?
We’ll Help You Seek Damages For All of Your Car Accident Injuries
- Soft tissue damages
- Broken bones
- Nerve damage
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Neck injury
- Back injury
- Vision less
- Hearing loss
- Crushing injury
- Chest injury
- Burn injury
- Wrongful death of a loved one after a fatal car accident in Doylestown, and more.
Seek medical treatment as soon as you can after your wreck. Then give our compassionate legal team to begin working toward a meaningful financial recovery.
Should I Speak with the Other Driver’s Insurance Company?
The Insurance Company Can Use Information You Provide Against You.
The Insurer Might Try to Offer a Low Settlement to Close Your Claim Quickly.
Our Doylestown Car Accident Lawyers Are Ready to Fight For You
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Motorcycle Accident Client Following Brain Injury
The nationally recognized and award winning team of attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC have been fighting for residents of Pennsylvania & New Jersey for 30 years.