Workers’ Compensation Lawyer in Doylestown
In Pennsylvania, most private employers must provide workers’ compensation benefits to employees. The employer pays premiums into the program on behalf of each worker. Following an injury on the job, the affected employee qualifies for workers’ compensation and can recover compensation for:
- Medical bills;
- Lost wages; and
- Other expenses.
A workers’ compensation lawyer in Doylestown can help with this process. At Cordisco & Saile LLC, we can help you with your workers’ compensation claim. We offer free case evaluations. We can discuss your case, answer your workers’ compensation questions, and talk about your legal options. To schedule an appointment, call us today at 215-642-2335.
- The Lawyers at Cordisco & Saile LLC Can Help You Fight for Compensation for Your On-The-Job Injury.
- Potential Challenges of Filing a Workers’ Compensation Claim
- Our Lawyers Also Pursue All Responsible Third Parties.
- The Cordisco & Saile LLC Legal Team Pursues Full and Fair Compensation on Your Behalf.
- Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
The Lawyers at Cordisco & Saile LLC Can Help You Fight for Compensation for Your On-The-Job Injury.
If you work for a private company, your employer probably participates in the workers’ compensation program, since it is required for nearly all employers.
Potential Challenges of Filing a Workers' Compensation Claim
Since you cannot file a personal injury lawsuit against an employer in good standing with the program, you must go through workers’ compensation to recover money for your losses. However, there are potential challenges that could complicate your claim. We can help you address these problems and overcome them.
Your Employer Could Try to Deny Your Workers’ Compensation Claim.
- You contributed to your own injury; and
- Your behavior was inappropriate.
Your Employer Might Not Be in Compliance With Workers’ Compensation.
The second challenge we see from time to time involves a worker who files a claim only to find that their employer is out of compliance with workers’ compensation. If this occurs in your case, we can pursue compensation through the Uninsured Employers Guaranty Fund.
Have you suffered an injury?
Our Lawyers Also Pursue All Responsible Third Parties.
Depending on the circumstances of your workplace injury, multiple parties could be responsible, and one or more of those parties might be someone other than your employer. When a third party causes or contributes to an on-the-job injury, we can sue them to recover damages. This route is also the one we generally take if you are not employed on a W-2 basis. This could apply if, for instance, you are a 1099 contractor or a freelancer.
The Cordisco & Saile LLC Legal Team Pursues Full and Fair Compensation on Your Behalf.
- Current and future medical costs, like surgeries, medical procedures, doctor visits, prescription drugs, medical devices, physical therapy, and rehabilitation;
- Disability, including loss of speech or hearing, loss of limb or finger, scarring, disfigurement, and other permanent damage;
- Lost wages, which is the income you are unable to earn while you missed work to recover from your injuries;
- Reduced ability to earn, which is the difference between what you are now earning and what you would be earning if your injury had not happened; and
- Death benefits, which compensate the surviving spouse or heirs of a worker killed on the job.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
At Cordisco & Saile LLC, our workers’ compensation attorneys serve Doylestown and all surrounding areas. We want to make you our next satisfied client. To schedule a free case evaluation with one of our team members, call 215-642-2335 today.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Motorcycle Accident Client Following Brain Injury