Slip and Fall Lawyer in Doylestown
In many slip and fall cases, accident victims suffer debilitating injuries, and the owner or manager of the property where the injury occurred is legally at fault for the accident.
If you suffered fall injuries on someone else’s property, a slip and fall lawyer in Doylestown can help. At Cordisco & Saile LLC, our personal injury team can protect your rights and help you pursue the compensation you deserve. We offer free case evaluations, where we can:
- Discuss the details of your injury;
- Talk about the different legal options you have; and
- Answer all your questions.
To set up an appointment with a member of our team, call our office at 215-642-2335.
When Property Owners or Managers Are Responsible for a Slip and Fall Accident
In Pennsylvania, property owners and managers have several responsibilities regarding the upkeep of their property and the safety of visitors or guests. State premises liability laws apply to:
- Residential property owners; and
- Owners or managers of commercial or industrial property.
If the property owner or manager in your case failed to take these steps and you suffered injuries, you could have a valid slip and fall case. If so, the property owner could be liable for your damages.
Situations Where a Property Owner Is Not Liable for a Slip and Fall Accident
You Were a Trespasser or an Uninvited Guest
- Trespassers; or
- Uninvited guests who access the property without permission.
If you were injured while trespassing, you generally cannot hold the property owner liable.
- They took steps to injure trespassers intentionally, such as rigging booby traps or otherwise knowingly creating an unsafe situation; or
- The property featured an attractive nuisance, such as an unfenced swimming pool or trampoline.
You Were Intoxicated or Engaging in Reckless Behavior
Have you suffered an injury?
What to Do After a Slip and Fall Accident in Doylestown
Seek Medical Attention
- Many serious injuries do not appear immediately; and
- You need to establish a clear link from your injuries back to your slip and fall accident.
Consult With an Attorney
- Falls on wet or slippery floors;
- Falls due to potholes or uneven pavement;
- Falls on staircases with loose steps or missing handrails;
- Falls due to unmarked hazards, such as a cord draped across the floor; or
- Falls due to bad lighting or low visibility.
Our attorneys can help you pursue a settlement for all of the above situations and for any other type of slip and fall accident that occurred on someone else’s property. Call us at 215-642-2335 for a free case evaluation.
We Can Help You Pursue the Full Damages You Deserve.
We help you calculate the full level of compensation you deserve—including money for losses you have not yet incurred, such as future medical bills. How much compensation you can recover in a slip and fall claim depends on your damages. Your award could include some or all of the following:
- Current and future medical costs;
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering;
- Loss of consortium; or
- Punitive damages.
Call Today to Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
The Doylestown slip and fall lawyers at Cordisco & Saile LLC want to start working for you today. We can help you fight for the fair compensation you deserve. Call 215-642-2335 for a free case evaluation.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Motorcycle Accident Client Following Brain Injury