Truck Accident Lawyer in Quakertown
Were you recently injured in an accident with a large truck in Quakertown, PA? Do not hesitate to contact Cordisco & Saile LLC for help. You may have the right to recover compensation from the negligent trucker, trucking company, or other third parties. Our Quakertown truck accident lawyers are here to help you get every cent you deserve.
Our law firm has a long history of providing top-quality legal representation to truck accident victims and families in the Lehigh Valley and throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We put decades of experience behind every case, helping clients achieve millions of dollars in life-changing financial awards. It’s one of the many reasons we have over 250 five-star ratings from past clients.
You deserve a passionate advocate standing beside you after your commercial truck accident. Give our Quakertown law office a call to discover why we’re the team you’ll want fighting for you. Your first consultation is 100 percent free.
- Why Should I Hire a Quakertown Personal Injury Lawyer After a Large Truck Crash?
- What are the Top Causes of Commercial Trucking Accidents?
- Liability for Truck Accidents in Quakertown, PA
- How Much Money Can I Receive if I File a Truck Accident Lawsuit?
- Damages Available to Truck Accident Victims in Pennsylvania
- What is the Time Limit for Filing a Truck Injury Claim in Pennsylvania?
- Helping You Seek Compensation for all of Your Truck Accident Injuries
- How Does Shared Fault Affect a Truck Accident Lawsuit in Pennsylvania?
- Our Quakertown Truck Accident Attorneys are Ready to Fight For Maximum Compensation
Why Should I Hire a Quakertown Personal Injury Lawyer After a Large Truck Crash?
It’s simple: you deserve the best opportunity to win your case and maximize your financial recovery. When you hire a lawyer, you get the time you need to focus on getting better. You also put your legal case in the hands of an experienced litigator, which tells insurance companies and at-fault parties that you’re serious about getting the money you deserve.
When you choose Cordisco & Saile LLC, here’s what you can expect from our Quakertown personal injury lawyers as we handle your truck accident case:
- An independent investigation into your accident with the big rig, semi-truck, tractor-trailer, or another large commercial vehicle
- Help gathering critical pieces of evidence, including black box data, maintenance logs, pre and post-trip inspection reports, photographs, video recordings, medical records, and witness testimony
- Protect you from allegations that you share responsibility for your truck accident
- Take care of all paperwork and filings with the court on your behalf
- Handle negotiations with insurance companies, trucking services, and at-fault third parties
Our team will also help you make important decisions, like if you accept a settlement offer or push forward for a potentially better result at trial. We’re here to make your life easier and get you the most money we can. Give our law office a call today to discuss your specific truck injury case with a member of our team.
What are the Top Causes of Commercial Trucking Accidents?
Since 2016, there have been more than 100,000 truck accidents resulting in injury or death reported across the United States every year. Pennsylvania sees a sizable share of the nation’s truck accidents. In 2020, there were at least 6,344 large truck accidents across the Commonwealth, 110 of which were fatal.
That’s roughly 17 heavy truck crashes every single day.
Have you suffered an injury?
What’s causing so many truck accidents?
Typically, the most common factors include:
- Driver fatigue and violations of FMCSA hours of service regulations
- Texting and driving and other types of driver distraction
- Drug and alcohol use
- Driving in a large truck’s blind spot
- Unsafe passing
- Cargo shifts
- Imbalanced cargo loads
- Tire blowouts
- Braking errors
- Inadequate truck maintenance and repair
- Defective vehicles and/or safety equipment
- Negligent hiring
- Road defects
- Limited visibility and bad weather conditions
- Failure to perform regular vehicle inspections and maintenance
Our team will carefully analyze your case to determine every potential cause. Once we have established why your truck accident happened, we can move forward with a claim against all liable parties.
Liability for Truck Accidents in Quakertown, PA
In Pennsylvania, anyone who directly or indirectly contributes to a large truck accident can be held accountable for resulting damages.
Potentially liable parties may include:
- Negligent truck drivers
- Negligent third-party motorists
- Trucking companies
- Truck brokerage services
- Truck maintenance and repair professionals
- Employers of at-fault third parties
- Property owners
- Government agencies
Once it’s clear that someone shares responsibility for your truck accident, our attorneys will aggressively fight to hold them legally accountable.
How Much Money Can I Receive if I File a Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Trailers on a big rig can span more than 53 feet. Large trucks can weigh up to 80,000 pounds. When these types of vehicles are involved in traffic accidents, the consequences can be catastrophic. As a result, the value of a truck accident injury case can often be quite high.
Ultimately, the types of injuries you suffer, their severity, and how your crash affects your life will dictate how much your truck accident case is worth.
Other important considerations include:
- Your age at the time of the accident
- Pre-existing medical conditions that may have been aggravated because of the collision
- Your ability (or inability) to continue working and earning an income
- Whether your own negligence was a contributing factor
- The extent of the pain and suffering you’ve experienced
You can learn more about the value of your truck accident case by contacting our Bucks County personal injury lawyers. We’d be happy to review your situation and offer some preliminary insight into your legal rights, options, and how much money you may be able to get.
Damages Available to Truck Accident Victims in Pennsylvania
If you’ve suffered truck accident injuries, you may qualify to receive compensatory damages. There are two types of awards you can potentially get: economic damages for your financial losses and non-economic damages for your pain and suffering.
- Medical bills (current and future)
- Lost wages and income
- Lost benefits
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Property damage
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Depression and anxiety
- Chronic physical pain
Our Quakertown truck accident attorneys will aggressively pursue all damages that are available to you under Pennsylvania state law.
What is the Time Limit for Filing a Truck Injury Claim in Pennsylvania?
You will generally have up to two years from the date of your truck accident to file a personal injury lawsuit for damages.
Once the deadline set by the statute of limitations expires, so does your right to recover the compensation you deserve.
Helping You Seek Compensation for all of Your Truck Accident Injuries
A car accident involving a truck can leave victims struggling with severe, catastrophic injuries. You deserve financial justice for all of your trauma.
Cordisco & Saile LLC represents clients who, because they were in a truck wreck, suffered:
- Spinal cord injury
- Nerve damage
- Neck injury
- Back injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Broken bones
- Crushing injury
- Internal organ damage
- Soft tissue damage
- Burn injury
- Wrongful death of a loved one, and more.
Seek medical care as soon as possible after your truck accident. Then don’t hesitate to contact our Bucks County law office to speak with an experienced attorney. The sooner you enlist legal help, the better your chances of filing a successful personal injury claim for damages.
How Does Shared Fault Affect a Truck Accident Lawsuit in Pennsylvania?
You can recover compensation for injuries related to a truck accident in Quakertown, even if you share some of the blame. You just can’t be mostly at fault.
That’s because Pennsylvania has a modified comparative negligence statute with a 51 percent bar. Once your liability exceeds half, you lose the right to receive damages in a lawsuit. If your liability is less than or equal to 50 percent, your damages will be reduced.
Imagine you’re injured in a truck accident on Route 309 in Quakertown. Your case is valued at $100,000 and you’re assigned 50 percent fault. You would be entitled to a financial award totaling $50,000 when shared fault is factored into the equation. If you were assigned 60 percent of the blame for that same crash, your financial recovery would be zero.
Other parties will try to blame you. After all, the more fault you’re assigned, the less money they’ll have to pay. Fight back by ensuring that an experienced Quakertown truck accident attorney from Cordisco & Saile LLC is handling your case.
Our Quakertown Truck Accident Attorneys are Ready to Fight For Maximum Compensation
Have you recently been hurt in a trucking accident in Quakertown? Don’t let a negligent trucker or trucking company off the hook for the damage they’ve caused. Call Cordisco & Saile LLC and get our experienced truck accident attorneys on the case.
Our legal team has decades of experience and a demonstrated ability to win tough truck accident cases like yours. We’ve led clients to millions in financial awards, and we’re ready to fight to get the best result in your case, too.
You have a limited amount of time to file a claim, so don’t hesitate to call our Quakertown law office to set up your free consultation now.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Local First Responder After Truck Collision
Serious Injury & Surgery From Parking Lot Pothole Fall
Bucks County Car Accident Victim