Worker’s Compensation Lawyer in Langhorne
Were you injured at work in Langhorne? The Pennsylvania worker’s compensation program allows you to collect compensation to pay for your injuries and time away from your job. If your employer is in good standing with the program, you must use this avenue to pursue compensation. In most cases, you cannot file a personal injury lawsuit against your employer for an accident that happened on the job.
Like any government program, worker’s compensation can present challenges to those trying to use it. The legal team at Cordisco & Saile LLC can help you face those challenges and receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Our attorneys focus on worker’s compensation cases and serve the Langhorne area.
We offer free consultations and claim evaluations for new clients. To schedule a time to meet with a worker’s compensation lawyer in Langhorne, call Cordisco & Saile LLC today at 215-269-7726.
- Cordisco & Saile LLC Helps You Fight for Worker’s Compensation Benefits
- You May Be Eligible for Several Benefits From Worker’s Compensation.
- Cordisco & Saile LLC Fights for the Benefits Injured Workers Deserve.
- For a Free Consultation With a Worker’s Compensation Attorney in Langhorne, Call Cordisco & Saile LLC at 215-269-7726.
Cordisco & Saile LLC Helps You Fight for Worker’s Compensation Benefits
Most employers are required to have worker’s compensation. In exchange for supporting the program, employers receive immunity from lawsuits by injured workers. If you get hurt on the job, you must use the worker’s compensation system to recover damages instead of filing a private lawsuit.
That said, if a third party—meaning someone other than your employer—was partially or fully at fault, you can pursue damages from them through an insurance claim or a lawsuit. Our attorneys can help you sue a third party for an injury at work.
You May Be Eligible for Several Benefits From Worker’s Compensation.
- Medical Costs: Including hospital stays, surgeries and procedures, doctor’s office copays, physical therapy, rehabilitation, medical devices, prescription drugs, and more;
- Specific Loss Benefits: A specific type of benefit to compensate you for disabling injuries, such as the loss of a limb or finger, a speech or hearing loss, or another disfiguring injury;
- Lost Wages: Money to make up for the income you were unable to earn because you missed work while recovering; and
- Death Benefits: Paid to the surviving spouse or family members of a worker killed on the job.
Have you suffered an injury?
Cordisco & Saile LLC Fights for the Benefits Injured Workers Deserve.
Another potential challenge, albeit small, is filing a claim only to discover that your employer is out of compliance with the worker’s compensation system. If that happens, we can pursue benefits on your behalf through the Uninsured Employer Guaranty Fund.
We can also help you pursue other compensation for which you might be eligible. This includes filing third-party liability claims or lawsuits against the other responsible parties in your accident. You may also qualify for monthly Social Security Disability benefits if your injury is severe enough to put you out of work for at least a year.
For a Free Consultation With a Worker’s Compensation Attorney in Langhorne, Call Cordisco & Saile LLC at 215-269-7726.
The legal team at Cordisco & Saile LLC can help you file a claim the worker’s compensation benefits you deserve after an injury in Langhorne. We want to put our resources to work for you and make you our next satisfied client. To schedule a free consultation with a member of our legal team today, call 215-269-7726.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Injuries Due to Negligent Alcohol Service
The nationally recognized and award winning team of attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC have been fighting for residents of Pennsylvania & New Jersey for 30 years.