Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Langhorne
If you were in a motorcycle accident in Langhorne, you might be looking at extensive medical bills, months of medical care, and time away from work. Frequently compounding the financial burden of a crash is the physical pain and suffering, which can be debilitating. It can interfere with every part of your life.
Even after your physical wounds heal, emotional and psychological injuries can persist. Some crash victims suffer from nightmares and flashbacks, or they experience an intense fear of riding a motorcycle or even driving a standard car. A motorcycle accident lawyer in Langhorne can help you pursue compensation for these losses.
The Cordisco & Saile LLC legal team can help you put your life back together after a motorcycle crash. Our attorneys fight for your rights, help you win full compensation, and assist in every way we can on your road to recovery. We offer free consultations and case reviews. You can ask us any questions you would like, and we will give you free advice on your legal options. To set up an appointment today, call us at 215-642-2335.
- Before You Speak With the Insurance Companies, Talk to Cordisco & Saile LLC.
- We Seek Damages From All Responsible Parties for Your Motorcycle Accident.
- If You Were Not Wearing a Helmet During the Crash, You Can Still Win Damages.
- We Can Help You Win Several Types of Damages.
- Call Cordisco & Saile LLC at 215-642-2335 to Schedule Your Free Consultation.
Before You Speak With the Insurance Companies, Talk to Cordisco & Saile LLC.
Winning compensation for a motorcycle accident requires dealing with the insurance company. Whether the blame for the accident belongs to another driver, to you, or multiple parties share it, compensation for your economic and non-economic losses will almost certainly come from an insurer.
It is in the best interest of an insurance company that you agree to a settlement before speaking with a lawyer. To make this option more attractive, the insurer might call you after the crash—sometimes as soon as the same day—and put an offer on the table. If you are anticipating big medical bills and other expenses, it can sound enticing to get paid so quickly. If you accept the first offer, however, you cannot come back and demand more at a later date.
We Seek Damages From All Responsible Parties for Your Motorcycle Accident.
When motorists behave negligently behind the wheel, it can cause a motorcycle crash. Any of the following activities could cause an accident:
- Making a blind lane change;
- Driving under the influence;
- Driving while distracted;
- Following too closely; or
- Opening a door into a biker’s path.
- A vehicle manufacturer, if a defective motorcycle, car, or vehicle component caused the crash; or
- The local government or municipality, if the accident resulted from unsafe road conditions or a faulty traffic signal.
Have you suffered an injury?
If You Were Not Wearing a Helmet During the Crash, You Can Still Win Damages.
For many riders 21 years and older, Pennsylvania law does not require motorcycle helmets. However, if you fail to wear one, the other party in an accident claim might argue you contributed to your own damages. They could claim your injuries would have been less severe if you had been wearing a helmet.
We Can Help You Win Several Types of Damages.
- Current and future medical bills;
- Lost income and reduced earning capacity;
- Loss of personal property, including your motorcycle;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional anguish;
- Loss of consortium; and
- Punitive damages.
Call Cordisco & Saile LLC at 215-642-2335 to Schedule Your Free Consultation.
A motorcycle accident can be one of the most difficult events you will ever face. You should not have to face it alone. The Langhorne motorcycle accident lawyers at Cordisco & Saile LLC can protect your rights and help you fight for full compensation. To set up your free consultation, call 215-642-2335 today.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Injuries Due to Negligent Alcohol Service