Slip & Fall Lawyer in Langhorne
Slip and fall accidents can easily cause traumatic injuries, particularly for young children and the elderly. A bad fall can result in expensive medical bills, lost work, pain and suffering, and even long-term disability. If your injury occurred on someone else’s property, the owner or manager could be legally at fault for your injuries. A slip and fall lawyer in Langhorne, PA, can help you hold them responsible for your losses.
Cordisco & Saile LLC is a personal injury law firm serving Langhorne and the surrounding areas. When clients come to us with slip and fall injury damages, we fight for the compensation they deserve. We can help you, too. To set up a free, no-risk case evaluation with a member of our team, call our office today at 215-269-7726.
- Someone Else Could Be Financially Liable for Your Slip and Fall Injury Damages.
- What Happens If You Were Not an Invited Guest on the Property Where Your Injury Occurred
- Other Arguments a Property Owner Might Use to Avoid Liability
- Our Slip and Fall Injury Team Fights for the Full an Fair Compensation You Deserve.
- You Might Qualify for a Wide Range of Damages After a Fall.
- To Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation, Call Cordisco & Saile LLC at 215-269-7726.
Someone Else Could Be Financially Liable for Your Slip and Fall Injury Damages.
In Pennsylvania, property owners have a responsibility to keep visitors and guests safe. Owners and managers must:
- Keep properties free of hazards;
- Address any unsafe situations that arise promptly;
- Protect and warn guests of the danger, such as by physically blocking off the unsafe area and posting clearly visible signage.
What Happens If You Were Not an Invited Guest on the Property Where Your Injury Occurred
Property owners do not have a duty of care to people not authorized to be on their property. That includes trespassers and uninvited guests. If you were injured while trespassing, we recommend you contact us as soon as possible to discuss your case.
You Might Still Have a Valid Case If You Were Not Formally Invited
A Pennsylvania property owner also may not intentionally try to injure trespassers or uninvited guests, such as with booby traps. A property that features an attractive nuisance, such as a swimming pool or trampoline that is not adequately secured, can also leave its owner open to liability.
Have you suffered an injury?
Other Arguments a Property Owner Might Use to Avoid Liability
A property owner can sometimes avoid liability for a visitor’s slip and fall injuries by proving that the guest was intoxicated or behaving inappropriately at the time of injury. Such situations often result in a he-said-she-said back-and-forth, making it crucial to gather as much evidence as possible to reinforce your side of the story. From the day we take your case, we will begin collecting evidence to support the validity of your slip and fall case.
Our Slip and Fall Injury Team Fights for the Full an Fair Compensation You Deserve.
- You slipped on a wet floor or slick pavement and suffered an injury;
- You lost your footing due to an unmarked pothole or break in the pavement;
- You fell down the stairs because of a loose step or missing handrail;
- You tripped on an unmarked hazard, such as an electrical cord or carelessly placed item; or
- You slipped and fell at night as a result of poor visibility due to a lack of lighting.
We offer free case evaluations. Call us at 215-269-7726 so we can start building your case immediately.
You Might Qualify for a Wide Range of Damages After a Fall.
Do not leave money on the table by accepting a settlement without first speaking with an attorney. From our experience, we have found that most injury victims underestimate how much compensation they could receive from a slip and fall claim. Because most victims want to get paid quickly so they can cover expensive medical costs, they tend to jump at the first settlement offer, even if it pays far less than they deserve.
- Current and future medical bills;
- Lost income from work;
- Reduced future earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional anguish and loss of consortium; and
- Punitive damages.
To Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation, Call Cordisco & Saile LLC at 215-269-7726.
The attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC will fight for your best interests after a slip and fall accident in Langhorne, PA. Come see us for a free, no-risk case evaluation and have all your questions answered. Call 215-269-7726 today for an appointment.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Injuries Due to Negligent Alcohol Service
The nationally recognized and award winning team of attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC have been fighting for residents of Pennsylvania & New Jersey for 30 years.