Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer in Bucks County
Even the slightest injury to your spine can result in irreversible damage that will dramatically affect the rest of your life. If you or a loved one suffered a traumatic spinal injury through the negligence of another, you may be entitled to compensation.
Here at Cordisco & Saile LLC, we are passionate about helping our clients recover the compensation they deserve. Let us shoulder the hassle of your legal battle while you focus on your recovery. To get started today, call 215-642-2335.
Potentially Recoverable Damages for Traumatic Injuries
When you have been seriously injured, the last thing you need to be worried about is how you will afford to care for yourself. We will help you hold the liable party accountable for their actions. You are not alone in your fight for justice.
While every case is unique, you may be entitled to damages that include:
- Physical therapy treatment
- Medical bills and ongoing care
- Loss of wages
- Loss of benefits
- Loss of promotion at your workplace
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering, including increased strain on your relationships with loved ones
- Emotional damages
- Wrongful death
These are not the only damages you may be eligible to recover. A personal injury lawyer in Bucks County can help protect your right to compensation and build a strong case that supports your claim.
Circumstances Surrounding Your Spine Injury
There are many different situations that may result in a spine injury. These include, but are not limited to:
- Medical malpractice
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Defective products
- Slips and falls
- Premises liability
- Assault or other criminal acts
If you or loved one suffered an injured spine for the above or any other reason, the team at Cordisco & Saile LLC may be able to help you recover the compensation you deserve from the liable party. Call 215-642-2335 today for a free consultation. We have offices in Bensalem, Doylestown, Quakertown, Langhorne, and Bristol.
Have you suffered an injury?
Proving Liability for Your Spinal Injury
Our team of attorneys will work to demonstrate the liability of each and every party who contributed to your spinal injuries. This could include the driver of a vehicle, the owner of a truck company, a healthcare provider, a store manager, or a municipality or similar entity.
In order to prove negligence, we must show the following:
- Duty of care: We must show that the liable party had a duty to keep others safe. All drivers have a duty of care toward others while they are behind the wheel. All store owners are responsible for maintaining a safe environment for their guests.
- Breach of duty: We must show that the liable party neglected their duty of care, such as by driving while intoxicated or by ignoring a large spill in the middle of a walkway.
- Causation: We must show that the liable party’s breach of duty resulted in your accident.
- Damages: Finally, we must show that the accident caused by the liable party’s breach of duty resulted in your injuries, losses, and other expenses.
You do not have to worry about the difficulties of proving liability on your own. A spine trauma lawyer in Bucks County can help collect the necessary evidence and use it to build a strong case that supports your claim.
The Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Claims in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania state law establishes a two-year statute of limitations on personal injury cases. This means that you generally must file your claim within two years of the date of your injury, or within two years of the date you became aware of your injury. We can help you file the necessary paperwork within the allotted amount of time to preserve your right to pursue the compensation you deserve.
Call Today To Get Started
Here at Cordisco & Saile LLC, our team of spine trauma lawyers in Bucks County is here to support you throughout the legal process. We can help by:
- Managing communications between all parties. This means you can focus more of your attention on your recovery while we handle the emails and the phone calls on your behalf.
- Filing paperwork. Our team understands what needs to be done when it comes to filing a personal injury lawsuit. We know which forms will be needed, where to send them, and when they are due.
- Collecting evidence. Our team will gather and organize all of the evidence we will need to build a strong case for you. This includes gathering medical records, video surveillance, cell phone records, witness testimony, police reports, and more.
- Negotiating for a settlement. We will fight to secure a fair settlement for you, and we will fully explain any offers you receive so you can make the decision that is best for you.
- Representing your interests in the courtroom. If we are unable to reach an equitable agreement at the negotiating table, our team will not hesitate to take your personal injury claim to trial and push for a favorable judgment on your behalf.
If you or a loved one suffered a spine injury through no fault of your own near Buck County or Philadelphia, our team can help you. Cordisco & Saile LLC will work to protect your right to compensation. Give us a call at 215-642-2335 to learn more about what a spine trauma lawyer in Bucks County can do for you.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will
contact you within 24 hours!
Contact Us For
Free Case Evaluation
Local First Responder After Truck Collision
Bucks County Woman Injured at Shopping Center
Bucks County Car Accident Victim
Bucks County Office
The nationally recognized and award winning team of attorneys at Cordisco & Saile LLC have been fighting for residents of Pennsylvania & New Jersey for 30 years.